DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake brought back lyricism in a time span when K Rhino stayed putting out his little weed plate albums :mjpls:

And still ain't a legend
UghF6Gt.png

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been listening to hip hop all my life and K-Rino is the greatest pure lyricist and MC I've encountered. I feel blessed to have found his music. It is uplifting, thought provoking and emotionally relateable.

No doubt, I agree, he's an exceptional MC, is 1 of the best MC's, and as a lyricist I personally have as the greatest and as an artist 1 of the greatest, but the more I hear the more I think I need to revaluate, K-Rino is phenomenal.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol at you being able to read Premo's mind so deeply that you can make the distinction between his various cosigns. Cool power you got there, breh

Don't have to...i can go by his words.

"K-Rino the LEGEND" - DJ Premier

All you did was post a pic of him standing next to people...and tried to equate that with calling someone a legend :mjlol:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
What wordplay does Rhino have I heard about 5 songs he had no wordplay

He basically raps long ass essays about conspiracies and "real hip hop"

I've never seen a recording artist take so little advantage of the audio medium (the fact that you can hear the shyt and you're not just seeing words on screen or paper)

shyt is just unappealing to listen to, he doesn't use flow or vocal tone changes to make his shyt interesting, he doesn't use good beats, all you're getting is words said to you at constant speed in a trash ass voice

You might as well be reading the shyt, you'll save time and your ears

He's basically an Alex Jones rap audiobook

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
According to Preme, Jay Z isn't an MC and Drake brought back lyricism. :ehh:

Can't wait to hear him stumble over 2015 primo production. :ohlawd:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What wordplay does Rhino have I heard about 5 songs he had no wordplay

He basically raps long ass essays about conspiracies and "real hip hop"

I've never seen a recording artist take so little advantage of the audio medium (the fact that you can hear the shyt and you're not just seeing words on screen or paper)

shyt is just unappealing to listen to, he doesn't use flow or vocal tone changes to make his shyt interesting, he doesn't use good beats, all you're getting is words said to you at constant speed in a trash ass voice

You might as well be reading the shyt, you'll save time and your ears

He's basically an Alex Jones rap audiobook

Lol hear 5 songs from an artist with 36 plus albums and then make definitive statements about them lol. Firstly K-Rino DOES have wordplay, secondly you don't even understand the context in which Premier is using the words. You are wrong but you will never admit it lol, over the course of time you will be factually proved more and more incorrect by more and more people with the bullshyt you say lol, so just enjoy the educational ride lol.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't have to...i can go by his words.

"K-Rino the LEGEND" - DJ Premier

All you did was post a pic of him standing next to people...and tried to equate that with calling someone a legend :mjlol:

:dead:

I've never seen so many people furious over a positive true statement before lol.....

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
When you have no charisma, vocal skills, or popular song writing ability you have to rap about Alex Jones conspiracies to get a fanbase

Can we even consider him a rapper, isn't he an aspiring rapper?

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone ever heard a K Rino song with a legitimately dope beat? Every time I've clicked a Ruler link the beats have been god awful.

This shyt was like an N.Y Ep, Dope E and K-Rino..

At 16 in around 1986...

Run DMC inspired type shyt...

This is a few from C.O.D, Danger Zone has some nice beats too...