The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Iron Chin Wilder stop enabling this dude

I know it's all an act :ufdup:

You don't think @Iron Chin Wilder is K-Rino fan? You dudes are ridiculous, he has an in depth knowledge of K-Rino's work, he heard him before me if I'm correct.

Also YOU are the biggest fraud and hypocrite on the board, you consistently bigged up K-Rino until people started trolling, right or wrong? You are absolutely pathetic and weak.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You don't think @Iron Chin Wilder is K-Rino fan? You dudes are ridiculous, he has an in depth knowledge of K-Rino's work, he heard him before me if I'm correct.

Also YOU are the biggest fraud and hypocrite on the board, you consistently bigged up K-Rino until people started trolling, right or wrong? You are absolutely pathetic and weak.
I still like K-Rino

I just don't like your retarded ass

Now go spin your propeller hat you moron

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Iron Chin Wilder stop enabling this dude

I know it's all an act :ufdup:

fuk u meen...i been sayin K is the GOAT since before you ever stepped foot in these coli streets :birdman:

@The Ruler 09 actually rates K entirely too low in my book :ld:

Knowing what he knows...he should understand that K is the clear GOAT by a considerable distance.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still like K-Rino

I just don't like your retarded ass

Now go spin your propeller hat you moron

You used to be vocal about liking K-Rino now you are like a pathetic p*ssy dancing around the fact and make no useful contributions in K-Rino threads, merely say dumb shyt to try and fit in.

You said in the thread when he was inducted into the Hall Of Fame that it was very well deserved and were posting smileys expressing your happiness, so what the fukk are you mad about? Why are you mad I'm showing DJ Premier bigged him up? Why does that upset you? Other than being a cowardly fraud...

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fuk u meen...i been sayin K is the GOAT since before you ever stepped foot in these coli streets :birdman:

Knowing what he knows...he should understand that K is the clear GOAT by a considerable distance.

Exactly, these pussies are mad desperate. You've been listening to K-Rino before me, I've only been listening for around 11 years roughly.

And lol, still in my top 3, I will revaluate, he is a great choice as THE GOAT. He's up there with anybody...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

You a foul dude breh :wow:

Wisdom777

Rookie
Daps

I agree K-Rino is the GOAT. I haven't been listening that long in comparison but he's out of this world.