DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo he really posted youtube comments tho!!!:russ:

....and just what i said, a bunch of cacs dikkride k rino cause they missed out or are from the 90's era and k rino fits their needs....:mjpls:

DJ Premier is a cac now? This is really your response? Lol. You're furious right now p*ssy lol. K-Rino's largest fan base is black, he even has a good number of non white fans of other ethnicity's cause he reps the truth and justice on the whole. You ignorant disgusting pond life wouldn't understand that, so everything you said is a reach, I can factually show masses of black K-Rino fans.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went to a K-Rino show about 4 months ago and it was 99% black.

That fool is just chatting complete lies and fabrication, he gets diverse audiences but his biggest fan base is black, then he has some Latino/Mexican fans too and of course white fans too like nearly every known Hip Hop artists, and there's nothing at all wrong with that, but K-Rino's fan base and crew are majority black, so the lies and dumb shyt just don't stack up and can be quickly and conclusively disproven...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree K-Rino is the GOAT. I haven't been listening that long in comparison but he's out of this world.

He is, not many MC's amaze me with their ability, but K-Rino does consistently, he is at times other worldly, maybe he really is an "Alien Baby" lol jokes. And in regards to the whole GOAT thing, I'd have to evaluate more to form an opinion, but I know he is certainly 1 of them.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
DJ Premier is a cac now? This is really your response? Lol. You're furious right now p*ssy lol. K-Rino's largest fan base is black, he even has a good number of non white fans of other ethnicity's cause he reps the truth and justice on the whole. You ignorant disgusting pond life wouldn't understand that, so everything you said is a reach, I can factually show masses of black K-Rino fans.

Why would i be furious? Im happy for Rino to get some recognition for someone who currently has some "pull" in the culture Prem is not as relevant as before but stilll got some juice)....so dose royce.

I think you are forgetting that....

....anyway i never said he dose not have black fans or dose shows that are primarily black....i brought this up cause we had a discussion about his fan base and i said a lot of white ppl navigate towards the " hardcore /underground "lyrical" space w/ pretentious attitudes. ( lol at cacs thinkin they can dictate whats real hip hop btw)....

....and just LMFAO overall at posting YT comments as proof or something......you want me to use drakes YT or Twitter comments as proof he is the best?

you got an unhealthy obsession w/ proving Rino is the best ever....

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo he really posted youtube comments tho!!!:russ:

....and just what i said, a bunch of cacs dikkride k rino cause they missed out or are from the 90's era and k rino fits their needs....:mjpls:

Those were from Premiers instagram...those are likely Premo's core fans...calling K the GOAT :banderas:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

10865197_1604003399820643_2014208420_a.jpg

tpipermedia
T. Piper

When hiphop titans speak, you listen. #KRino #DJPremier #PRHYME
7.34 am 3/19/2015

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Starski if you happy for K-Rino why you hating?. And speaking factually incorrect statements? What you said makes no sense considering K-Rino's fan base is predominantly black, you clearly don't even know or understand who K-Rino and the SPC really are. This is like saying the N.O.I or F.O.I are cacs lol..