DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

Urethra Franklin

caught a virus from Churches Chicken
Daps
Is he Premier's "daddy"? Cause the DJ Premier is the 1 bigging up, and other legends, I'm merely posting the factual information.
Premier ain't talking about another man on the internet every day all day I'm quite sure. This might be an appreciated bit of news if you didn't bombard this place with anything ever having to do with K-Rino

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just having a look at a few of the comments on the picture...

serge.schneider.71 K-Rino is an og..respect 21h

hussla1982@djblackhurricane K-Rino is the man!!! One of the best lyricists EVER!!!!

wpriestleyjr SPC!

therealomni_@djpremier he's a tru legend. A G.O.A.T for sure. He's got 45 albums I think and he's in my top 3
21h

menacethebeatmaker legends @djpremier 21h

therealbiggnez Produce his album period! Only real Hip hop heads know who K-rino is.
21h

gerardoortega@djpremier premier! Please produce an album for krino!!!!! Such an underrated hip hop legend! - fan from San Diego cali
21h

hip_hop_stan I can't wait to hear K-Rino a Preemo beat

kevinism7 K -Rino be spittin the truth. Keepin us informed on what's going on and what's to come way in advance. 21h

djmadhandz Seriously underated artist. The man has lyrics for days and to hear him on a Preemo beat will be nothing but a good thing
21h

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mr_damagee6 One of the best ever, K Rino
21h

ceetheman One the greatest rapper a lot of people never heard
mr_damagee6 One of the best storytellers ever 21h

mr_damagee6 Valley Of Decision, Solitary Confinement, Annihilation Of The Evil Machine, The Sorcerers Den, Alien Baby, Duality, these are amazing songs
21h
officialdfyant Dude is a beast! 21h
acapulco_slim True lyrics!! Hip hop Don Status.. #Salute.
20h

htown84s Nobody can fukk with K-Rino 20h
3rdeyenvoy K -Rino is one of the best and he's a real Mc not some puppet p*ssy money bytches and drugs rapper.
19h
akern316@therealkrino is the truth for real, one of the best lyricists to ever grace the universe with his existence. Infinite respect to Preem & the Wizard
19h
daysbreaker One of the realest legends in the underground, two of my biggest influences in one pic
19h
dteknics K-Rino is a real emcee. Rappers can never be a emcee, but a emcee can be a rapper. One of my fav emcees hands down.
19h

mr_damagee6 One of the best ever k rino
19h
charlieninethree Yes k-Rino is my favourite Lyricist his songs are amazing
17h

jwagg21 The king of hip hop 14h
blokc17 Realest emcee ever..book number 7...:south park all day..
9h
youngjusticewpg My dude! I been saying this for sooo long !! You two NEED to drop an album. I honesty believe he's the #GOAT of lyricism, nobody can match his wordplay or concepts !! 3h

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Premo even said it was a bucket list moment to meet K-Rino, interesting how a legend and icon like DJ Premier would say that about K-Rino, this really puts the fools on here in their place and puts the reality in perspective, a lot of people gonna be...

:umad:

At this, oh well lol, your fault for being so hateful and pathetic, I can't help what legends say and think about K-Rino, you just look foolish for your ignorance and will continue too, I look forward to the tracks dropping.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
K-Rino's thoughts...

Both K-Rino and DJ Premier are 2 very humble down to Earth legends, big up and respect to both of them...

K Rino
19 hrs ·
respect from a legendary OG is bigger than money...remember..you don't always need people to validate your position,skill level,or place in history..but its an HONOR when true GREATS who have done it ALL and seen it all appreciate and give YOU props for the work you've done.thanks for this pic Alex Kern

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
interesting how a legend and icon like DJ Premier would say that about K-Rino, this really puts the fools on here in their place and puts the reality in perspective
:sas1:

As far as Premo is concerned, Drizzy has earned respect for his skills with the pen blackberry. “He brought lyricism back,” he said of the Toronto-native. “For a 22-year-old man, he brought lyricism back. When [Gang Starr's] Step In The Arena came out, I was 22-years-old. And I just thought about it, I was like, Damn, I was a youngster. I wasn’t 30, 31. I was 22 and coming with heat. And that’s why I like that he’s bringing stuff back.

http://www.xxlmag.com/xxl-magazine/...e-j-cole-believes-they-brought-lyricism-back/

Interesting how a legend and icon like DJ Premier would say that about Drake, this really puts the fools on here in their place and puts the reality in perspective :sas2:

Thizzlam

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Premo even said it was a bucket list moment to meet K-Rino, interesting how a legend and icon like DJ Premier would say that about K-Rino, this really puts the fools on here in their place and puts the reality in perspective, a lot of people gonna be...

:umad:

At this, oh well lol, your fault for being so hateful and pathetic, I can't help what legends say and think about K-Rino, you just look foolish for your ignorance and will continue too, I look forward to the tracks dropping.

:merchant: Post a hot K-Rino track and I'll let you know if dude is a factor.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1:

http://www.xxlmag.com/xxl-magazine/...e-j-cole-believes-they-brought-lyricism-back/

Interesting how a legend and icon like DJ Premier would say that about Drake, this really puts the fools on here in their place and puts the reality in perspective :sas2:

Lol trolling doesn't work, for a few reasons.

1: Drake is signed to J-Prince's son, and is in the mainstream industry right now also, K-Rino isn't, so Premier's opinions on Drake could well be influenced by that, where as K-Rino isn't in that equation at all so we KNOW it's sincere.
2: He said FOR A 22 YEAR OLD MAN :dead:, that's a subtle indication that the "praise" is a bit manufactured and he also had to justify it.

3: Even if we were to take this at face value, which I don't, then he didn't say ANYTHING like the praise he said for K-Rino, he didn't call Drake a legend or any of the HUGE praise he gave K-Rino, now and in the past.

4: So you failed lol... as usual lol...

Even you like this track so let's not lie now lol...

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
@The Ruler 09 you are a pathetic dikkrider and I get multiple laughs from your threads. Please continue. It's been on Preem's bucket list to meet K-Rino, a guy who's been rapping since 1945. Yet Premo's just meeting him in 2015 after being in the game for 20+ years?! LMAO. Yeah... meeting K-Rino was a real priority for him.

Let's go down the list of great Premo cosigns:

0.jpg

358dlb5.jpg

Premier-Drake-KC.jpg

And I'm sure there are more bullshyt cosigns.

Just kill yourself.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
@The Ruler 09 you are a pathetic dikkrider and I get multiple laughs from your threads. Please continue. It's been on Preem's bucket list to meet K-Rino, a guy who's been rapping since 1945. Yet Premo's just meeting him in 2015 after being in the game for 20+ years?! LMAO. Yeah... meeting K-Rino was a real priority for him.

0.jpg

358dlb5.jpg

Premier-Drake-KC.jpg

Just kill yourself.
Bu bu but Premier doesn't sincerely fukk with them like he does K-Rino :troll:

Premier only sincerely praises artist that @The Ruler 09 likes :troll:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant: Post a hot K-Rino track and I'll let you know if dude is a factor.

He has 36 ish albums, I don't know how you can judge him on 1 track lol, or even a few lol....

But here's a track from 93, and it shyts on most rappers now still...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bu bu but Premier doesn't sincerely fukk with them like he does K-Rino :troll:

Premier only sincerely praises artist that @The Ruler 09 likes :troll:

Bolded is correct, any artist in that mainstream level you never really know the true opinions until after the run is done, very few will go against the machine. You think there's no politics in this shyt? Cause there clearly is...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

0.jpg

358dlb5.jpg

Premier-Drake-KC.jpg

Just kill yourself.

Already answered this clearly in another post. So no need to reply to this, just read that. I'm not surprised you pussies are mad about this, but from the dude who said "lyricism killed Hip Hop" I'm not at all surprised, keep replying, maybe this will get to be a featured thread too, excellent...