DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Lol trolling doesn't work, for a few reasons.

1: Drake is signed to J-Prince's son, and is in the mainstream industry right now also, K-Rino isn't, so Premier's opinions on Drake could well be influenced by that, where as K-Rino isn't in that equation at all so we KNOW it's sincere.
2: He said FOR A 22 YEAR OLD MAN :dead:, that's a subtle indication that the "praise" is a bit manufactured and he also had to justify it.

3: Even if we were to take this at face value, which I don't, then he didn't say ANYTHING like the praise he said for K-Rino, he didn't call Drake a legend or any of the HUGE praise he gave K-Rino, now and in the past.

4: So you failed lol... as usual lol...

Even you like this track so let's not lie now lol...

:snoop: The "for a 22 year old man" was part of the compliment but I don't expect you to be able to grasp that. He is saying it's good that a 22-year-old is bringing lyricism back, hence him mentioning that he was 22 when Step in the Arena came out. He is quite obviously saying that Drake is coming with heat at a young age just like Premier himself did.

But I'll let you keep living in your fantasy world where every time a legend praises Drake it's because he's connected to J Prince :mjlol:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: The "for a 22 year old man" was part of the compliment but I don't expect you to be able to grasp that. He is saying it's good that a 22-year-old is bringing lyricism back, hence him mentioning that he was 22 when Step in the Arena came out. He is quite obviously saying that Drake is coming with heat at a young age just like Premier himself did.

But I'll let you keep living in your fantasy world where every time a legend praises Drake it's because he's connected to J Prince :mjlol:

It's reality, J Prince is extremely powerful, not many people are gonna come out fukking with his money, those who have even have apologised or reversed their position after J spoke to them...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are people hating? This is very positive, it is uncessary for such envious negativity.

Very true, I think it has something to do with them trying to paint a false picture and now they've been exposed as complete liars with facts they are furious. Funny how I'm the only person who knows K-Rino though :dead:. Funny how I'm the only 1 who considers him a legend :dead:. Funny but perfectly accurate how they have proved they don't know shyt and simply just talk shyt...

Undeniable facts...

Some people gonna be mad forever, cause everything I say is the truth...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is great!! I hope the two brothers collab on a track!!!

It's already happened bro, but yes I believe there will be more, maybe even that album 1 day, I think they have been solidifying their relationship over time. A LOT of people wanna see that album, including myself, would be very interesting, it would be an instant cop absolutely...

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Already answered this clearly in another post.

Which post was that? The one in your head?

You're a fukking clown. A total loser and a so-far-gone (pun intended) K-Rino stan. Your opinions on rap are questionable because they come from a place of extreme nuthuggery.

So no need to reply to this, just read that. I'm not surprised you pussies are mad about this, but from the dude who said "lyricism killed Hip Hop" I'm not at all surprised, keep replying, maybe this will get to be a featured thread too, excellent...

Again, your bytch side is acting up because you're riding on K-Rino; gets all your emotions riled up and you think everyone's in their emotions. When in fact, it's just you. No one is mad. We're in fact dying of laughter.

And the fact that you want me to keep replying shows that you are deep down, an attention whore desperate for a lil Coli dikk. So I've given you an extra post just because I'm amused. adios.

MaccabeanRebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The outer limits
It's already happened bro, but yes I believe there will be more, maybe even that album 1 day, I think they have been solidifying their relationship over time. A LOT of people wanna see that album, including myself, would be very interesting, it would be an instant cop absolutely...

Wow that's awesome!!! Can't wait to hear that. Flow session over a premo beat?!?!

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow that's awesome!!! Can't wait to hear that. Flow session over a premo beat?!?!

It's called Introduction To Manhood, it's on the NYGZ upcoming album, and it's featuring K-Rino & Lil Fame from M.O.P.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which post was that? The one in your head?

You're a fukking clown. A total loser and a so-far-gone (pun intended) K-Rino stan. Your opinions on rap are questionable because they come from a place of extreme nuthuggery.

Again, your bytch side is acting up because you're riding on K-Rino; gets all your emotions riled up and you think everyone's in their emotions. When in fact, it's just you. No one is mad. We're in fact dying of laughter.

And the fact that you want me to keep replying shows that you are deep down, an attention whore desperate for a lil Coli dikk. So I've given you an extra post just because I'm amused. adios.

Read the thread p*ssy.

Lol my opinions are always complete objective, you are an ignorant backwards p*ssy, nothing you say has any meaning to me.

Lol people are commenting in here by the droves, why would I be mad that DJ Premier is bigging up K-Rino? Lmao. Think about what you say before you say it p*ssy lol. It's clear what the truth is lol. You are the dudes keeping replying, at rapid rates, I just posted something which needed to be shown to factually clear a lot of bullshyt up.