DJ Premier Says K-Rino Is A Legend With Serious Wordplay & The Truth

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone ever heard a K Rino song with a legitimately dope beat? Every time I've clicked a Ruler link the beats have been god awful.

Listen to the Danger Zone album, and the first C.O.D album. The C.O.D album was more of an old school N.Y EP.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@The Ruler 09 you are a pathetic dikkrider and I get multiple laughs from your threads. Please continue. It's been on Preem's bucket list to meet K-Rino, a guy who's been rapping since 1945. Yet Premo's just meeting him in 2015 after being in the game for 20+ years?! LMAO. Yeah... meeting K-Rino was a real priority for him.

Let's go down the list of great Premo cosigns:

0.jpg

358dlb5.jpg

Premier-Drake-KC.jpg

And I'm sure there are more bullshyt cosigns.

Just kill yourself.

Yeah...cus speaking highly of someone you're attempting to make money off of...is the exact same thing as speaking highly of someone you have never eaten off of..someone you're not gonna eat off of... and have never even met and have no incentive to heap praise upon :shaq2:

And where is he calling them LEGENDS at...i just see him taking pics with folks...how does that equate with heaping legendary status upon them? :mjpls:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone ever heard a K Rino song with a legitimately dope beat? Every time I've clicked a Ruler link the beats have been god awful.

If you want me to post some shyt from this I will, but no point if you don't wanna listen, but let me know, I'd be interested to hear why or why not you liked those beats....

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah...cus speaking highly of someone you're attempting to make money off of...is the exact same thing as speaking highly of someone you have never eaten off of..someone you're not gonna eat off of... and have never even met and have no incentive to heap praise upon :shaq2:

And where is he calling them LEGENDS at...i just see him taking pics with folks...how does that equate with heaping legendary status upon them? :mjpls:

They are reaching astronomically cause they are MAD as fukk right now, this is their worst nightmare, the person they have such venomous hate for being factually proven right by an indisputable legend even by their warped bias standards.

The power of K-Rino seems just to continue to increase and enhance...

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you. It is bewildering seeing how mad people seem to be getting about this. This is great for hip hop to have 2 legends working together.

Yes, this is extremely positive and dope, yet some people hate all things positive and dope apparently and just fukk with negative fake weak shyt....

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps

lol at you being able to read Premo's mind so deeply that you can make the distinction between his various cosigns. Cool power you got there, breh

Wisdom777

Rookie
Daps
I've been listening to hip hop all my life and K-Rino is the greatest pure lyricist and MC I've encountered. I feel blessed to have found his music. It is uplifting, thought provoking and emotionally relateable.