dj-method-x and his friends like to say Nigg*r

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also just remembered dude tried to call me a c00n for saying my people bled in America so I’m American

But him and his people like to spew ****** “jokingly” and one of them agrees with Liam Neeson :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

No wonder he also thinks slavery was just a footnote

this is a lie, I don't remember ever really addressing your hoe ass.

Like I said in the other thread, me and my friends call each other fakkits, pussies, bytches, n*ggas, Nigg*rs, and any other demeaning word you can think of. CAUSE WE FRIENDS. Me and these same dudes have done FOR YEARS STRAIGHT turkey drives that fed thousands in the hood, school supply drives, organized programs to give thousands of black boys free hair cuts for back to school, paid for funerals, funded our friends local political campaigns and all kinds of shyt. ALL OF WHICH IS VERIFIABLE ON MY TWITTER AND IG. So fukk anybody trying to judge me and my nikkas for some gotdamn tweets from TEN YEARS AGO. Y'all only care about black people on the internet. WE DO THIS shyt FOR REAL.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Btw here's the rest of that convo from my boy JC since he's trying to make it seem like dude was being serious. Also verifies that my "break" is something that isn't mysterious and everyone knows about.

1tBWEXt.png

This is not helping, in fact, it further proves OP's statements
:deadmanny::deadrose:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all have fun with this, I'm bout to go drink and have some fun while y'all chill on the internet and talk about The God.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
this is a lie, I don't remember every really addressing your hoe ass.
this is some of the c00nish most ignorant shyt I've ever read

why cant you stop lying :dead::dead::dead:

Like I said in the other thread, me and my friends call each other fakkits, pussies, bytches, n*ggas, Nigg*rs, and any other demeaning word you can think of. CAUSE WE FRIENDS. Me and these same dudes have done FOR YEARS STRAIGHT turkey drives that fed thousands in the hood, school supply drives, organized programs to give thousands of black young kids free hair cuts for back to school, paid for funerals, funded our friends local political campaigns and all kinds of shyt. ALL OF WHICH IS VERIFIABLE ON MY TWITTER AND IG. So fukk anybody trying to judge me and my nikkas for some gotdamn tweets from TEN YEARS AGO. Y'all only care about black people on the internet. WE DO THIS shyt FOR REAL.

i must have missed the part of friendship where we call eachother the hard ER, defend it, call OTHER people c00ns for nonsense, and not check eachother over defending racist ass liam neeson

as for that other shyt. that sounds like the plot to a BET film :duck:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Keep in mind folks, OP searched through damn near 11 YEARS WORTH A TWEETS, and found me saying n*gger ONE TIME in the context of me calling c00ns out, and also found a few other people I follow jokingly calling ME n*gger.

Some exposal. You're doing a great job OP
One time, TOO many. :stopitslime: Why is that word so casually used within your circle? I'll never understand it

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that exposal

:blessed:

might have to take this bytch ass fakkit agent off ignore so I can hear the juelzing :mjgrin:

mods better not lock this shyt or bush it, they been acting real sus lately :mjpls:

:mjpls:

Black History Month 2019 is on a warpath to expose CACs and c00ns alike.
Different day, same shyt. Let them keep exposing themselves. Two in two days, back to back. :coffee: But let me not be annoying or take things too serious tho. c00nection or complexion for the protection. Imma just leave a quote here from this poster, says it all:
Obvious:mjpls: is obvious:mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Like I said in the other thread, me and my friends call each other fakkits, pussies, bytches, n*ggas, Nigg*rs, and any other demeaning word you can think of
:gucci::dwillhuh:
Dafuq kind of friends do you have? Do ya'll burn tiki torches together in your spare time ?