dj-method-x and his friends like to say Nigg*r

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Keep in mind folks, OP searched through damn near 11 YEARS WORTH A TWEETS, and found me saying n*gger ONE TIME in the context of me calling c00ns out, and also found a few other people I follow jokingly calling ME n*gger.

Some exposal. You're doing a great job OP
So why lie at first? :francis:

You could have just owned it and said you fukked up and your people are fukked up, but you juelzing like a white man and still defending yours and their usage and statements :francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@xoxodede @Tony_Bromo @Elle Driver @Lewis Black @IllmaticDelta @Selah @EastCoastNaga

@Cadillac @#Championships @AggieLean. @HarlemHottie @T'krm @Indiglow Meta (R$G)

@K.Dot @Whogivesafukk @The M.I.C. @Lionel Jospeh @Crude Abolitionist @kayslay @deeznutz93 @number144

The people excusing the ADOS movement of being agents are actually agents themselves. I knew something was off when he crreated that thread about Tariq being a murderer.:deadmanny: HL get yall mans.
all things in the dark will come to the light eventually.

MFs throwing rocks on us trying to make us look bad. But they got skeletons and corpses in their closet

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice::jbhmm::gucci:
Bbbbuutt he's a vouched for "brother" from the Lou..thought he was legit tho
:mjpls:@Indiglow Meta (R$G) :sas2: where's that thread from last week, b??? Refresh some memories. Sharecroppers and slums he said huh. Wasn't he vouched for by a certain Mod-erate opinion for a majority of said thread against those of us with a vocal "minority" opinion?
:usure:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
all things in the dark will come to the light eventually.

MFs throwing rocks on us trying to make us look bad. But they got skeletons and corpses in their closet
HL squad in a nutshell. I suspect some of them works for the DNC or some political organization.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I saw recently Kamala Harris graduated from an HBCU. How many E militant coli brehs we got on here hating on her that went to PWIs? What about yall Hotep prophets Tariq and Yvette ?? :mjgrin:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw here's the rest of that convo from my boy JC since he's trying to make it seem like dude was being serious. Also verifies that my "break" is something that isn't mysterious and everyone knows about.

1tBWEXt.png

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I saw recently Kamala Harris graduated from an HBCU. How many E militant coli brehs we got on here hating on her that went to PWIs? What about yall Hotep prophets Tariq and Yvette ?? :mjgrin:
Yvette Carnell went to Howard...and Kamala Harris went to middle and high school in MONTREAL, QUEBEC.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why lie at first? :francis:

You could have just owned it and said you fukked up and your people are fukked up, but you juelzing like a white man and still defending yours and their usage and statements :francis:

Lie about what? I never lied about shyt. You posted one tweet of mine in the mix with 7 other tweets from other people. I didn't even see mine because you posted someone retweeting me. I have no reason to lie about nothing to you clowns. I told y'all all of my info before, which is clearly verifiable now since you have my twitter AND IG. So why would I lie about shyt now?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Lie about what? I never lied about shyt. You posted one tweet of mine in the mix with 7 other tweets from other people. I didn't even see mine because you posted someone retweeting me. I have no reason to lie about nothing to you clowns. I told y'all all of my info before, which is clearly verifiable now since you have my twitter AND IG. So why would I lie about shyt now?
You lied about not tweeting it twice. It’s in the Ann Coulter thread.

Also I again don’t understand what those texts are supposed to prove. It only tells me you and your friends are sellout and that explains your disdain for ados

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You lied about not tweeting it twice. It’s in the Ann Coulter thread.

Also I again don’t understand what those texts are supposed to prove. It only tells me you and your friends are sellout and that explains your disdain for ados

I didn't see it twice you fukking idiot. Why would I lie about something that you literally have a screen shot of? It's obvious that I didn't see it.