dj-method-x and his friends like to say Nigg*r

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol like I said in the Ann Coulter thread, all this "exposing" is doing by showing my twitter and ig is just showing how my life is cooler than 95% of the coli.

nikkas in hear complaining about 7 tweets from 7 of the thousands of people that follow me saying the n-word

Try harder coli

:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:coffee: waits for the deflection. whoever dapped and backed him in this thread, y'all come get ya man's- Dj method x...
I already answered you in the other thread you obsessed fan bytch ass nikka.

I come from two black parents born and raised in the slums of the west side of St. Louis. My grandparents both are from Mississippi. My granddaddy was a sharecropper and his grandmother was a slave. I got family I can call up right now that are live not too far from the same plantations my people were held captive in the delta.

Anything else you want to know about me? I'm 5'9 and enjoy to smoke element papers stuffed with regular old OG Kush and love whiskey.

:hhh:

Anybody who's following this stalker ass thread, just type "Indiglow Meta (R$G) dj-method-x site:thecoli.com" in google and look in disgust at how this clown ass nikka keeps my name in his mouth and follows me around from thread to thread. Pure fakkitry.

Might as well just rename this thread to "The Official Saint Louis nikkas Thread" and exit the premises breh.

:manny:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does one tweet "******" jokingly? :lupe:

Read the tweets, do they sound serious to you? I aint gotta explain shyt to y'all. If y'all have a problem with people who follow me saying the n-word take that shyt up with them. This whole thread is corny as fukk. I feel like Kevin hart trying to explain shyt from 5-10 years ago. Ol fake outrage ass nikkas.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Btw here's the rest of that convo from my boy JC since he's trying to make it seem like dude was being serious. Also verifies that my "break" is something that isn't mysterious and everyone knows about.

1tBWEXt.png

Are you fukking serious?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I mean it’s just weird how dude popped up all of a sudden, spamming about Kamala etc...

And coincidently just popped up on twitter after years off to start spamming about Kamala etc...

And goes around acting morally superior and criticizing everyone else, namely ADOS.

But him and his close friends/colleagues have no problems spewing the hard ER online and in real life.

One friend he specifically stood for had no problem with Liam Neeson's statements and said he could relate

X5FhrWi.png

p7jBm2P.png

TAbSXeN.png

mAovrCY.png

YChV21z.png

And I guess this was supposed to brush off the whole thing but even his “good friend” said he doesn’t give a damn about him and says he looks half white and spews the hard ER. Yet this is the guy who tried to say Yvette was mulatto because she was light skinned
ZkS3vtg.jpg

This was all pretty easy to find and would have been different if he was upfront and wasn’t so grandstanding on here but he initially tried to lie and then doubled down on his ignorance :francis:

that exposal

:blessed:

might have to take this bytch ass fakkit agent off ignore so I can hear the juelzing :mjgrin:

mods better not lock this shyt or bush it, they been acting real sus lately :mjpls:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Keep in mind folks, OP searched through damn near 11 YEARS WORTH A TWEETS, and found me saying n*gger ONE TIME in the context of me calling c00ns out, and also found a few other people I follow jokingly calling ME n*gger.

Some exposal. You're doing a great job OP

why the fuk are you using the hard ER version for?:comeon:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
n*gger ONE TIME in the context of me calling c00ns out, and also found a few other people I follow jokingly calling ME n*gger.
Hmmm. Wonder where I heard this before?? There's a whole lot of n-words flying around here by nonblacks, cacs, and the cac misaligned. Think calling people "nigg--r" is a joke, use the word yourself, and you follow people that freely use it, even more interesting considering the contexts of your posts.

Last edited: