Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait

Are we combing through years of peoples tweets to try to find the word

Niqqer

?

All right. I'll bite.

Are these Black people that are being "busted" typing it with "er" at the end instead of "a"?

If these Black people would have typed "niqqa" instead then that would be allowable?

I don't think you can split the hair that many ways.

Logic says that you either have to be against the usage of the word

Niqqa / Niqqer / Nikka / Ninja and every mispronounciation and spelling variant

OR

You're okay with people using it.

This is logic. It's a form of math and it cannot be argued with.

There is only "A" and "not A". Left handed people and non left handed people. Turtles and non turtles. Works in every possible example. Cause its math.

Of the group who thinks its okay to use the word: either you think everyone can use it freely, or you think that only some people are allowed to say it (another one of those logical mathematical statements that CANNOT be argued against)

we tend to fall into the group that thinks some people (read: Black Americans. Some allow other groups of African descent to use it, too) are allowed to and some aren't.

So if OP qualifies as a Black American, we are actually enforcing a spell check on every instance of him or anyone he knows typing the word out?
What is your argument right now?

He chose to use the hard ER for distinction between nikka and the hard er. Its actually easier to say nikka especially on Twitter where it would actually save you characters. So in his brain there is a difference between the two and it was used as an insult. So if you want to play word games about this situation it’s only an indictment on yourself.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What is your argument right now?

He chose to use the hard ER for distinction between nikka and the hard er. Its actually easier to say nikka especially on Twitter where it would actually save you characters. So in his brain there is a difference between the two and it was used as an insult. So if you want to play word games about this situation it’s only an indictment on yourself.

I say it any and every way I like cause I can do what the fukc I want.

You know what qualifies me? Being afraid for my fukcin life when I see a cop. All the times I got skipped over at work. Having random rednecks yelling it at me while driving by.

Being born into this world and having to carry that word around on my back before I was old enough to even speak it.

That's what I'M saying. If you're Black and you have real life and death attached to your utter appearance in this world then you're allowed to use the fukcing word.

Its only one word yo. You tryna divide it up into 59 pieces. "Well this means this but when you spell it like this it means this"

Grow up. You don't get to decide shyt

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Wait

Are we combing through years of peoples tweets to try to find the word

Niqqer

?

All right. I'll bite.

Are these Black people that are being "busted" typing it with "er" at the end instead of "a"?

If these Black people would have typed "niqqa" instead then that would be allowable?

I don't think you can split the hair that many ways.

Logic says that you either have to be against the usage of the word

Niqqa / Niqqer / Nikka / Ninja and every mispronounciation and spelling variant

OR

You're okay with people using it.

This is logic. It's a form of math and it cannot be argued with.

There is only "A" and "not A". Left handed people and non left handed people. Turtles and non turtles. Works in every possible example. Cause its math.

Of the group who thinks its okay to use the word: either you think everyone can use it freely, or you think that only some people are allowed to say it (another one of those logical mathematical statements that CANNOT be argued against)

we tend to fall into the group that thinks some people (read: Black Americans. Some allow other groups of African descent to use it, too) are allowed to and some aren't.

So if OP qualifies as a Black American, we are actually enforcing a spell check on every instance of him or anyone he knows typing the word out?
Your goofy ass is about 2 more retarded posts away from an exposal yourself

Yall have a great weekend :dead: