dj-method-x and his friends like to say Nigg*r

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They are on that :cape: shyt with each other. And the crazy part about it is, they always drop hints to that behavior months before their exposure, even when trolling.

And if All else fails, theres always #ThePurge in April for those that manage to get away.

There's only been one purge and it happened on Memorial Day last year

Don't know if it'll happen this year but hopefully mods gain banning powers

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:I don't trust any man black or white who stans for Kamala.

hit that search bar, type my name, if you find any post where I'm stanning Kamala I'll delete my account. I always said I DO NOT LIKE HER. I just don't think it's fair to drag her for dumb shyt like showing her edges when she has a long record we can be judging her on.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep in mind folks, OP searched through damn near 11 YEARS WORTH A TWEETS, and found me saying n*gger ONE TIME in the context of me calling c00ns out, and also found a few other people I follow jokingly calling ME n*gger.

Some exposal. You're doing a great job OP
black men or at least the ones I know and associate with don’t jokingly ever say ******, idk what type of oreo ass dudes you be around :mjpls:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black men or at least the ones I know and associate with don’t jokingly ever say ******, idk what type of oreo ass dudes you be around :mjpls:

nikka I'm around real nikkas that actually put boots on the GROUND for black people. The same nikkas that have been posted in here have been in NEWSPAPERS and TV MEDIA for PUTTIN IN WORK. fukk you talking bout? Look at my tweets, look at my IG, you can smell the realness through your phone screen. We actually do the shyt these fukk nikkas only type about.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
tenor.gif

14bac8a8-4ab3-4459-a565-a0386da0a61b.png

:ohhh: that's his tweet ..wowwwww. this sneaky manipulating m'fer
:snoop:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
hit that search bar, type my name, if you find any post where I'm stanning Kamala I'll delete my account. I always said I DO NOT LIKE HER. I just don't think it's fair to drag her for dumb shyt like showing her edges when she has a long record we can be judging her on.
It wasn't about showing her edges, you dumb fuk. It was about her lack of authenticity in her fraudulent attempt at black relateability. Trying to pander like a modern day minstrel for black votes. Out of touch af, just like your uncle tomming. No one on her political team is black , regardless of color. She's married to a white man, her sister has a baby with a white , that try hard cornstarch whitewashed fake does not care about black people or issues .Trying to dumb down or reduce activism to entertainment. Just like you do on here. Liar.

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't about showing her edges, you dumb fuk. It was about her lack of authenticity in her fraudulent attempt at black relateability. Trying to pander like a modern day minstrel for black votes. Out of touch af, just like your uncle tomming.

like I said before in reference to this situation, how is a black woman wearing no makeup with her hair pulled back pandering? As a black woman how do you not see a problem with that sentiment?