O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 5.10 :russ:

Also said he wanted to slap him in his face at 3.55.

Y'all hate Ak and I understand but y'all gotta stop giving Vic Mensa points for this silly ass shyt:russ:

There ain't nowhere on earth where you get G points for TELLING a nikka you wanna slap him

Slap me then nikka:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do females go on this shyt, every clip I've ever seen is just them sitting around getting disrespected...

Women love being disrespected. Maybe you need to watch more redpill content cause if you did you wouldn't have made such a silly statement. Respecting a woman is the quickest way to getting her to lose respect for you.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Stop fronting. Women get turned on by that shyt. AK just don't look the part which is why you said what you said. But if a man you found attractive was aggressive like that it would arouse you.

Stoic men don't arouse women as much as impulsive emotional men. The key however is you gotta look the part. Getting aggressive as a short fat dude just makes you look silly to women. Only alpha males can get away with it.
Women find Stoicism attractive in a man when the man is hit with adversity or challenges and he handles it without whining, bytching, complaining, etc.

Last edited: