Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't speak for all women but I can speak for myself. That kind of aggression scares me. I'm petite and sensitive and I'd feel like I was in danger.

Danger from a powerful man excites you. Because you know at the end of the day you have a vagina and the urge to fukk you supercedes any urge he might have to kill you. However, because he's this big aggressive powerful man, he can protect you from other men. It's that power to protect you and inflict violence on other men thar arouses women.

Why do you think most women like to be dominated during sex? It's a primal urge. Most women can't help it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He is the pure definition of a lame with money that dude has probably never had any female attention til he got some clout and money.

Obviously. But he's got money now and he gets bytches. At the end of the day it doesn't matter how you do it. Whether it's cause you were physically attractive and women responded to that or you got paid and women responded to that. It's about getting p*ssy.

With that said, money/status is probably the most powerful amplifier when it comes to getting women. A fat rich guy like AK will get more attractive women throwing themselves at him than a broke good looking guy.

As a man getting money is paramount. Nothing else comes close to its power when it comes to dealing with females.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Not if he still respects you after you disrespect him.

Women like men that can put them in their place. A guy that respect a woman no matter is called a simp. And no woman has ever liked a simp.
That’s not what we said.

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
Danger from a powerful man excites you. Because you know at the end of the day you have a vagina and the urge to fukk you supercedes any urge he might have to kill you. However, because he's this big aggressive powerful man, he can protect you from other men. It's that power to protect you and inflict violence on other men thar arouses women.

Why do you think most women like to be dominated during sex? It's a primal urge. Most women can't help it.
what kind of wierdo shyt is this. shawty litteraly said it scare her ndd you tellin her no you really like it. like if you was in her mind and body

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude has no self awareness

She could easily be like

“That big black guy, he was intimidating and abusive. I felt threatened for my life. I thought he was going to r**** me.”

Can’t be moving like this as a black man

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
GettyImages-1314566204-d15bd4e6cffe4c87b1eab512d2385005.jpg
We up!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s not what we said.

True. But I was responding to the context of the video.

With that said, yall don't want to be respected as an equal either. You want a man more dominant than you and who treats you as being subservient not as a peer. The whole respect thing is fiction. Yall like it when a man you are attracted to puts you in your place. The key being attraction.

Being subservient to a dominant male is what women want. Not respect.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what kind of wierdo shyt is this. shawty litteraly said it scare her ndd you tellin her no you really like it. like if you was in her mind and body

Rage from beta males like AK who she's not attracted to scare her. But if that was Idris Elba who some other guy she found attractive going off on a woman she would have been turned on.

Women are aroused by different things than us. Displays of dominance excite them. Especially when you as the male is congruent to the image you portray.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
True. But I was responding to the context of the video.

With that said, yall don't want to be respected as an equal either. You want a man more dominant than you and who treats you as being subservient not as a peer. The whole respect thing is fiction. Yall like it when a man you are attracted to puts you in your place. The key being attraction.

Being subservient to a dominant male is what women want. Not respect.
I think the issue here is the word choice.

A man being the dominant one in the relationship while the woman being submissive doesn’t mean he doesn’t respect her. And you can check your girl while being respectful too.

No sane woman wants to be with a guy who is an a$$hole. Respect on both parts is the foundation of any successful relationship, friendship etc. Hell even parents should respect their children too.

Why do you think the saying ‘treat others the way you want to be treated’ is such a popular saying? Because respect is mandatory and is the foundation.

I do not want a ghetto man shouting at me in the middle of the streets about how he’s ‘the prize’ with other ghetto women trying to fight me.