MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Yall nikkas so lame in here. If this was Tariq or any of the other nikkas yall dikk ride on here everyday, yall woulda been all :salute::salute::youngsabo: "HOH king" and all that bullshyt smh but because it's AK now yall on some "oh that poor women, she was probably so scared" smfh

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sambodemiks is really the definition of a lame with money. :russ:
Dude tried to make some corny Pop Smoke joke about that chick’s voice and shyt just fell flat.:mjlol:

She hit him with a fat joke and dude went full Elliot Rogers.
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Notice how Mike Rashid called him out at the end and he acted like he didn’t hear him.:mjlol:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm watching the video again because I didn't notice the bald spot (Freddie Gibbs said it) the first time :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sambodemiks is really the definition of a lame with money. :russ:
Dude tried to make some corny Pop Smoke joke about that chick’s voice and shyt just fell flat.:mjlol:

She hit him with a fat joke and dude went full Elliot Rogers.
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Notice how Mike Rashid called him out at the end and he acted like he didn’t hear him.:mjlol:

Stop fronting. He ended her life by mentioning her broke ass man and how he's paid. Money is ultimate trump card. Which is why she shut the fukk up after he said that.

To me he should have just ended it there. He roasted her worse than she did him. He didn't need to keep going.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ew he's bad bodied.

She must have been so scared. That kind of aggression is terrifying. I would have cried.

Stop fronting. Women get turned on by that shyt. AK just don't look the part which is why you said what you said. But if a man you found attractive was aggressive like that it would arouse you.

Stoic men don't arouse women as much as impulsive emotional men. The key however is you gotta look the part. Getting aggressive as a short fat dude just makes you look silly to women. Only alpha males can get away with it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love what money can do just hate how weak charactered men can hide behind it when faced with scrutiny instead of holding they nuts and standing up..easy to say you broke I’m rich I’m up you not on my level instead of addressing the attack that got you in your feelings to say that..

:dahell: you ever been in a verbal dispute? If someone takes a shot at you, it's well within your right to take a shot back. She targeted his weak point (which is the fact he's a fat fukk) and he came back with the hammer. Don't throw rocks if you live a glass house. She threw rocks and he took her entire house down.

Being rich is the ultimate trump card for a reason. It'll counter any shyt someone can possibly say about you. That's not weak. Seems to me you are insecure about your finances with this comment.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
:dahell: you ever been in a verbal dispute? If someone takes a shot at you, it's well within your right to take a shot back. She targeted his weak point (which is the fact he's a fat fukk) and he came back with the hammer. Don't throw rocks if you live a glass house. She threw rocks and he took her entire house down.

Being rich is the ultimate trump card for a reason. It'll counter any shyt someone can possibly say about you. That's not weak. Seems to me you are insecure about your finances with this comment.
Sees banner, realizes you’re a white boy..I’m not engaging I don’t talk to crackers