Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women find Stoicism attractive in a man when the man is hit with adversity or challenges and he handles it without whining, botching, complaining, etc.

Obviously. But when they act stupid they want a man to aggressively put them in their place. They get turned on by that more than the stoic brotha who simply walks away and don't waste his breathe arguing with her.

Women like variety of emotions. If you're only one way all the time they get bored. They want you to be yelling at them one second then passionately kissing them the next.

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
Stop fronting. Women get turned on by that shyt. AK just don't look the part which is why you said what you said. But if a man you found attractive was aggressive like that it would arouse you.

Stoic men don't arouse women as much as impulsive emotional men. The key however is you gotta look the part. Getting aggressive as a short fat dude just makes you look silly to women. Only alpha males can get away with it.

I can't speak for all women but I can speak for myself. That kind of aggression scares me. I'm petite and sensitive and I'd feel like I was in danger.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps

Ak always got that big dog energy irl for women, but quit as a church when the nikkas come around tho? :sas2:

In the Fresh and Fit video, the guy physically got up and left because he was so disgusted by the way DJ Akademiks was acting. No home training, red pilled, anger issues having son of a bytch.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How much he pay them hoes to act like that?

11-ED36-CE-B3-A2-4-B4-D-9-AD2-81-E110241041.jpg

Just when I pull away from the coli!!! Shyt like this pulls me back!!!!!! :russ:

godfather-pull-me-back-in.gif

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Kill women with kindness?? :scust:

Yall just soft.
Yes like politely asking them to pay half of they meal because you respect strong independant women and their equal to men :troll:

Like telling them you dont eat p*ssy which i dont because im jamaican and saving that virtue for my wife:troll:

Telling them the god honest truth instead of what they want to hear because your not deprived of vagina:troll:

You catch my drift