NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did this Akademiks guy used to be a coli poster? I feel like this guy was a coli poster.

Dude was screaming like Mel Gibson on those voicemails.
:picard:
shyt I thought he still was. Dudes on here just don’t remember his screen name.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
After his girl hit him…The girl was trying to fight her for hitting him.

Definitely. And he definitely doing way too much,

But you see what they're doing by posting a shorter clip than the original, and posting it with no background / context.

Greed

Pro
Daps

Ak always got that big dog energy irl for women, but quit as a church when the nikkas come around tho? :sas2:

AK is lame and emotional. Shorty he was “roasting” was speaking facts about him and all he could go back to was how rich he is. It’s a shame dudes like him are being enabled but if women wanna fukk with him cuz he got bread they gotta deal with the consequences

That other dude, Sneako or whatever was corny as hell too. Just randomly start trying to roast ol girl to get brownie points from AK. You can tell he’s socially awkward in real life.

Whole thing was trash

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AK is lame and emotional. Shorty he was “roasting” was speaking facts about him and all he could go back to was how rich he is. It’s a shame dudes like him are being enabled but if women wanna fukk with him cuz he got bread they gotta deal with the consequences

That other dude, Sneako or whatever was corny as hell too. Just randomly start trying to roast ol girl to get brownie points from AK. You can tell he’s socially awkward in real life.

Whole thing was trash

Most def I’m wondering if it was a publicity stunt because I see Myron damn sure left.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Typical AK bullies women in person but when he's got beef with men he rants from the comfort of his home

These goofs talk about being Alpha but Fresh is too pvssy to stop other people from taking over his show

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't watch them but this was mentioned yesterday on another channel I follow, the last 20 minutes was awful. Of course that only happened once Myron Gaines left the room.

"Freshprinceceo" has no control over the podcast, I'm surprised it's still called Fresh & Fit. Respect to Mike Rashid for walking out.

That shyt was cringe, AK and Sneako were out of pocket, you could see Mike and Brandon weren't feeling it. Fresh has always been pvssy I don't understand what actual purpose he serves on the show

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I love what money can do just hate how weak charactered men can hide behind it when faced with scrutiny instead of holding they nuts and standing up..easy to say you broke I’m rich I’m up you not on my level instead of addressing the attack that got you in your feelings to say that..