Divorce Divorce Divorce

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Not even just talking about marriage. Relationships in general cooked.

Think about all the women you’ve dated and the “sweet nothings” “I’ll never leave you” “Never met anyone like you” shyt she said. Where is that woman at now?

I don’t say that to be bitter with women, but just the simple fact that todays price is not tomorrows.

Relationships/marriage can work. It just requires an honest sit down by both parties and come to an understanding of what it is not what fantasy you want it to be. THOSE are the marriages/relationships that I’ve seen work for the long haul.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Disclaimer: This is not based on any extensive research.

When people get around 40 years old, they are more apt to do a lot of self reflection. Often times we base our lives on raising children and careers, not on our own happiness.

"What makes me happy?" "What do I want for me?" "What compliments the vision I have for my future?"

Many ask themselves these questions, and see themselves living this version of life, and their significant other is not a part of it. Sex has already been stagnant and few and far between. The kids are gone so, where so much of your earlier life was based on challenges with them, you no longer have them to really discuss, and you never took time to build other types of communication.

I believe, that a couple must develop an area of life outside of one another (not an alternate life) to give yourselves something to talk about and an opportunity to miss each other. So when the last child is out of the house, you have a routine.

thats fine just don't bring kids into the world until you finish "reflecting". Black people in general buying into this bullshyt and producing uncompetitive kids who already have to deal with White supremacy and end up getting a fukking train ran on them,

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats fine just don't bring kids into the world until you finish "reflecting". Black people in general buying into this bullshyt and producing uncompetitive kids who already have to deal with White supremacy and end up getting a fukking train ran on them,
Black Parents are mostly preparing Black girls to compete. The black boys they usually throw in the towel early. Unless they see immediate progress.
:francis:
Teachers and Administrators do the exact same thing. All the advice I got growing up was fukking useless. I'm glad I didn't listen to any of the dumbasses around me and did my own thing. I would be broke as fukk.
:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not even just talking about marriage. Relationships in general cooked.

Think about all the women you’ve dated and the “sweet nothings” “I’ll never leave you” “Never met anyone like you” shyt she said. Where is that woman at now?

I don’t say that to be bitter with women, but just the simple fact that todays price is not tomorrows.

Relationships/marriage can work. It just requires an honest sit down by both parties and come to an understanding of what it is not what fantasy you want it to be. THOSE are the marriages/relationships that I’ve seen work for the long haul.

everyone has their own individual "goals" nowadays and even then its usually self focused goals vs Im doing this for my future family. So this is why relationships is always about fukking and fun because nobody has even a vision for a family and if they do its always materialistic thus there is nothing to even "Vet" because there was no substance to begin with.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Black Parents are mostly preparing Black girls to compete. The black boys they usually throw in the towel early. Unless they see immediate progress.
:francis:
Teachers and Administrators do the exact same thing. All the advice I got growing up was fukking useless. I'm glad I didn't listen to any of the dumbasses around me and did my own thing. I would be broke as fukk.
:mjlol:

Black Boys are bred to be slaves, and even the "Good" parents will more so "coddle and hide the slave" vs teaching a black boy how to go out compete and wreck shyt. The Black girl is raised to be a whore or a mammy (in the context of the servant of non black institutions ie. HR, etc).

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
That’s because people are marrying for love and not to combine dynasties and forging alliances between families.

Marriage was intially a strategic business transaction but somewhere down the line Tv turned it into marrying for love, a fleeting emotion like the common cold.

:snoop:
This is factual. You should be marrying for business first, love second or third. If love is your number one reason for marriage then :mjlol: :francis:

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
After a certain age all the good candidates are gone. Most people are set in their ways when they get older which means the next relationship is doomed to fail as well.

Unless your partner is being abusive or cheating, I say work it out.

"He no longer takes me out on dates" excuses are the worst

Underrated post, past your late 30's people are primarily dating for companionship, not really to build a family. And most women after age 35 are pretty set in their ways and far less likely to change.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's crazy the older I get it seems like every other week close friends of mine, family members, or past friends are getting divorced.

I keep getting calls to be the shoulder to lean on and I try and listen but the stories I hear are so depressing.

Anyone else seeing this or is it society as a whole?

I pray more men dont get married there's literally no benefit in it, when you objectively look at all the aspects especially these days... :francis: society and people on both sides are fukked up narcissist and selfish asf. women will use you for your money and divorce you for a payout. men need to admit this...

Daps
There is a financial incentive for women to leave marriages. Many of them can get spousal support, child support, gain property, gain access to pensions, etc....

I wanna know what would it take for ppl to stay married? Should penalties be imposed to those who get divorced? I'm not talking about one spouse getting the shaft, but both spouses being shafted whether financially and socially...

All I know is that ppl gonna marry, get divorced, etc...But, some of them gonna pay the price for said decision...

there is a financial incentive for whoever is making more money to ..... sign a prenup :krs:

#accountability(double entendre)