Divorce Divorce Divorce

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
GMB is the male version of women's I can do bad by myself. No one is immune to propaganda and folks need to wake up. :wow:

this is idiotic. GMB is bytch we can fukk, chill. have fun, etc but I`m not walking into a court house with your dumb ass lol

Traveler

All Star
Daps
I'm contemplating it myself. I only talk to my married friends in my inner circle. I'm the problem cause I'm unhappy. Wifey thinks it's all good, but she typically shuts down and refuses to acknowledge problems. She's a good woman we have just grown in different directions.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
this is idiotic. GMB is bytch we can fukk, chill. have fun, etc but I`m not walking into a court house with your dumb ass lol
This is facts and I don’t ever see myself getting married to any of these shytty ass women….ppl have only become shyttier since the pandemic

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm contemplating it myself. I only talk to my married friends in my inner circle. I'm the problem cause I'm unhappy. Wifey thinks it's all good, but she typically shuts down and refuses to acknowledge problems. She's a good woman we have just grown in different directions.
You are a slave and they use the tricknology of "manning up" as code language to be a good slave lol. The real manning up is doing what makes you happy and on your terms. So if the life you are Living is an unhappy one then that tells you everything. There is a diff between the ups and downs of life and being a slave

Daps
Someone I know separated from her husband today. Most people refuse to work through basic problems nowadays...Always thinking the grass is greener.

It’s social media, people have no idea how bad social media is fukking everything up mentally including relationships. all the faux options we think we have, those relationship guru men they follow who speak unrealistically and tell them it’s the man’s fault, to the couples who flaunt their Perfect always traveling relationships making people think what they have isn’t good enough, all of it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is facts and I don’t ever see myself getting married to any of these shytty ass women….ppl have only become shyttier since the pandemic

It makes zero sense. Even if you have a kid and it doesn't work out just pay ya child support and keep it moving lol

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is a financial incentive for women to leave marriages. Many of them can get spousal support, child support, gain property, gain access to pensions, etc....

I wanna know what would it take for ppl to stay married? Should penalties be imposed to those who get divorced? I'm not talking about one spouse getting the shaft, but both spouses being shafted whether financially and socially...

All I know is that ppl gonna marry, get divorced, etc...But, some of them gonna pay the price for said decision...

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That is true.
So you acknowledge there is pro-marriage propaganda do you consider pro-marriage propaganda good? If your answer is yes then you're fine with propaganda as long as it align with your own personal world views.

However, how has single parent households and low marriage rates work out for black folks?
Most single parents I come across had their kid(s) out of wedlock and unplanned. I don't think being single is the issue but rather not planning and preparing for the child. You're basically arguing a single person can't protect, love, and provide for themselves and a child.

Also two isn't always better than one if the person you're sexually and romatically attracted to turns out to be a POS or suffers from a chronic sickness than that can make providing for your child that much harder.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There is a financial incentive for women to leave marriages. Many of them can get spousal support, child support, gain property, gain access to pensions, etc....

I wanna know what would it take for ppl to stay married? Should penalties be imposed to those who get divorced? I'm not talking about one spouse getting the shaft, but both spouses being shafted whether financially and socially...

All I know is that ppl gonna marry, get divorced, etc...But, some of them gonna pay the price for said decision...

If Divorce was illegal you would see more logical coupling happening lol

voiture

Superstar
Daps
It’s social media, people have no idea how bad social media is fukking everything up mentally including relationships. all the faux options we think we have, those relationship guru men they follow who speak unrealistically and tell them it’s the man’s fault, to the couples who flaunt their Perfect always traveling relationships making people think what they have isn’t good enough, all of it.
After a certain age all the good candidates are gone. Most people are set in their ways when they get older which means the next relationship is doomed to fail as well.

Unless your partner is being abusive or cheating, I say work it out.

"He no longer takes me out on dates" excuses are the worst