Divorce Divorce Divorce

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
this is idiotic. GMB is bytch we can fukk, chill. have fun, etc but I`m not walking into a court house with your dumb ass lol
Marriage is how you gain power. Single men don’t get ahead more than married men. It’s an immature mindset that cripples your livelihood all because you’re a scared little boy of divorce. A man that just chills and fukks never has any obligation to anyone. Not to family not to his community. He’s a wastoid and an overgrown boy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Marriage is how you gain power. Single men don’t get ahead more than married men. It’s an immature mindset that cripples your livelihood all because you’re a scared little boy of divorce. A man that just chills and fukks never has any obligation to anyone. Not to family not to his community. He’s a wastoid and an overgrown boy.

cause the Bible told me so face ass lmfao.

You can argue that "powerful men" get married but causation is not correlation. Those dudes were going to wreck shyt regardless but people miss quote this kinda shyt like the trophy wife had shyt to do with what the man built.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I hear is "we grew apart"

Not cheating, not kids, just "we grew apart "

Funny because I'm currently single and the women that I date says the same thing "grew apart "
This all boils down to simple communication. A lot of these couples are breaking up because people don’t know how to be honest & talk from the jump. This creates anger & resentment in the relationship & ultimately separation.

If you can’t tell your spouse everything & fully expect honest feedback you’re on borrowed time.

They grow apart because they were really never bonded together.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was young growing up around older folks

I guess thats why people think im older than what I be usually. My sister older than me but people think im the oldest brother. Unless they were my grandparents ages, all I saw was divorces.

I have some family members that make it out, divorce and come back with someone that makes it last. Knew some people that stayed together forever.. but after my last few relationships ive given up on marriage.

I think Ive given up on dating at the moment too

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
cause the Bible told me so face ass lmfao.

You can argue that "powerful men" get married but causation is not correlation. Those dudes were going to wreck shyt regardless but people miss quote this kinda shyt like the trophy wife had shyt to do with what the man built.
I didn’t say anything about the Bible. Married men literally make more money than single men. If you remain single most just assume you’re a faq

As a single man your potential is greatly limited.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Without marriage the black community is done. Man is the leader of the family. Without family man isn’t a leader of anything. Without a leader and no family there’s no one to follow. Without no one to lead or follow there’s no community. It’s just people getting theirs. Low marriage rate has fukked the black community and will continue to fukk the black community. A black man that refuses to marry, doesn’t value it, and wants to just smash booty endlessly is just as dangerous to the community as a woman that with wide body count.

This also limits the black community from getting ahead because marriage literally puts you ahead and gives you power by combining incomes. A couple that makes 70k makes 140k and this puts them ahead of the majority of Americans.

Read this about the wealth gap between married and single folks.

If the black community continues down this road we are done. The family unit is the foundation of gaining power. A man with upward mobility if he is wise knows he must marry to carry on the next generation. A man without a wife is a man a lone wolf in a world full of dangers.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Imagine yo dumb ass getting married for financial reasons. :dead:

Then yo dumb ass selfishly bring children into the world.

Now you another divorce stat with fukked up ass kids.

Mafukkas really talking bout love isn't important. :dead:

You dudes definitely some wannabe deep young minded ass mafukkas.

You definitely better have an emotional connection and love and vet eaxh other and have a financial plan based off honesty of both people.

You better discuss divorce and the mindset you both have towards it.

Imagine yo dumb ass marrying a mafukka because you think it will help you career wise. :dead:

Last edited: