Divorce Divorce Divorce

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Imagine yo dumb ass getting married for financial reasons. :dead:

Then yo dumb ass selfishly bring children into the world.

Now you another divorce stat with fukked up ass kids.

Mafukkas really talking bout love isn't important. :dead:

You dudes definitely some wannabe deep young minded ass mafukkas.

You definitely better have an emotional connection and love and vet eaxh other and have a financial plan based of honesty of both people.

You better discuss divorce and the mindset you both have towards it.

Imagine yo dumb ass marrying a mafukka because you think it will help you career wise. :dead:
I didn’t say to marry just because it will help you career wise. I’m saying it’s an added benefit and the foundation of community. Essentially if you marry the right person the pros outweigh the cons.

It is a fact that married people get ahead more than single people and it was argued in this thread that marriage is an outdated concepts. It’s not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy the older I get it seems like every other week close friends of mine, family members, or past friends are getting divorced.

I keep getting calls to be the shoulder to lean on and I try and listen but the stories I hear are so depressing.

Anyone else seeing this or is it society as a whole?
50% of 1st marriages end in divorce...so its not surprising

listen...have a beer...give advice....thats all you can do

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:yes:

nothing worse than being unhappy with someone :scust:
Yup. I've been there. Friends ask why I'm so picky or why I won't just settle down but I figure why waste time with somebody that's already annoying the hell out of me and that I'm already bored talking to. Too many people settle and then a few years down the road are bored or resentful and realize they settled and then want to divorce.

I got a close friend now that's already depressed with a guy she's dating. She makes double his salary. Admitted when she met him she didn't find him attractive at all but hung out with him cause she was in a new city and bored. Now she's talking about buying a house and marrying him. I asked why and it's all because she wants kids and is worried that if she has to start over dating wise she won't have enough time to have kids in the time frame she wants.

Another who married a doctor. She just hit me up last night telling me how depressed she is. She swears it's not her home life causing it. When I ask if she's happy with her partner she lists all the on paper qualities such as him being good with the kids, he treats her well, is a good cook, and having a good job. That all sounds nice but if you have chemistry with your partner or don't actually enjoy talking to them or spending time together then it's going to eventually catch up to you.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I didn’t say to marry just because it will help you career wise. I’m saying it’s an added benefit and the foundation of community. Essentially if you marry the right person the pros outweigh the cons.

It is a fact that married people get ahead more than single people and it was argued in this thread that marriage is an outdated concepts. It’s not.
This thread is about DIVORCE, so gtfoh about added benefit.

:dead:

If you "Marry the right person" then divorce wouldn't come into play.

But mafukkas not marrying the right person.

And yes marriage is an outdated concept because people like you run with the outdated concept of marriage.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
This thread is about DIVORCE, so gtfoh about added benefit.

:dead:

If you "Marry the right person" then divorce wouldn't come into play.

But mafukkas not marrying the right person.

And yes marriage is an outdated concept because people like you run with the outdated concept of marriage.
Ok

Stay is la la land

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Married and bored
Single and lonely

Take your pick.
:why: :what: :mjlol:

It never ceases to amaze me how few people have genuine hobbies/interests that aren't basically spending money at a trendy restaurant ("I'm a foodie" "I like trying 'new' restaurants") or "traveling". I have too many engaging hobbies that I can and do share with other enthusiasts to ever be "lonely" or "bored".

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This all boils down to simple communication. A lot of these couples are breaking up because people don’t know how to be honest & talk from the jump. This creates anger & resentment in the relationship & ultimately separation.

If you can’t tell your spouse everything & fully expect honest feedback you’re on borrowed time.

They grow apart because they were really never bonded together.
Women can’t take honesty from my experiences :hubie:

Yeah ultimately you should only be with someone who you can 100% be yourself and confide in, but let’s be honest how many women do you personally know and trust not to tell your business :usure: