Disney already removing content from Disney+

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Example #129,763 of why physical media is still both necessary and superior

I do agree with that.... if it’s something I really want to keep..... I’m copping or already copped.

But if it’s some random shyt I can give a fukk about..... it’s like :yeshrug:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Had HBO said all their content will be on there... forever?

As far as I know plus they got a ton of production deals in place to produce new content plus Warner Bros shyt and Cartoon Network and Miyazaki movies. I have HBO on Hulu and they don't restrict or delete shyt from what I can tell. I saw the Larry Sanders show on there the other day and I think that's as old as I am.

www.hbomax.com

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
tenor.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
j3cOgmk9_o.gif

Niccas really gonna fake complain about some movies y’all don’t even care about and ain’t gonna watch?:heh:

Ok in short

giphy.gif

Exactly..... Holidays over ain’t no one trynna watch shyt like this out of season:russ:

Scrooged with Bill Murray is like one my all time fav holiday movies but a nicca ain’t about to watch that shyt in spring or summer:mjlol:

How am I stanning a company?:hhh:

I don’t know why you think this is about Disney or what made you think that was implied.

I don’t care when Netflix does it.
Don’t care if Hulu does it.

I don’t care when any streaming service does it..... especially when it’s a bunch of movies I never had any intentions of watching in the first place:gucci:

There’s been shyt on NF that like 3-6 years ago I saved as “favorites” or etc then sometime later it was gone.

No Biggie and I just shrug it off

Put your son on to Togo and Heavyweights:ld:

Ok 2 things,

First off.... that’s absolutely not true.:camby:

But this is a fair question to ask YOU so let me ask this, let’s say I was? Why do you have more of a problem when its done for Disney, but know on the flip side it’s always equally done if not worse for WB and their stans but you seem to either turn a blind eye to that or have NO issues when those stans “suck off WB?”:mjtf:

2ndly and back to the main point, that had NOTHING to do with Disney (or stanning Disney) as I’m now finna state for the 3rd and final time.

Whether this would’ve been made about Netflix (for which there have been threads and I said the same thing) or Hulu or any other streaming service.... ALL THAT HAVE ALREADY AND WILL REMOVE CONTENT.

That never phased me and I never really gave a damn.

Y’all act like in this technological INTERNET era all this shyt is gone and never will be seen or found again:mindblown:

shyt for YEARS, NF has been taken away stuff that I care about? And you know what I did! I found it somewhere else, it’s really not that challenging :what:

I never understand why y’all try to make things be about what they NOT and then make shyt bigger than what it is:martin:

Thank you man!! Smh and this has absolutely nothing to do with stanning a company

I do agree with that.... if it’s something I really want to keep..... I’m copping or already copped.

But if it’s some random shyt I can give a fukk about..... it’s like :yeshrug:

I just saw online that this is some temporary shyt due to “licensing” and these movies will be returning.....

So essentially niccas whining about nothing:russ:

GAjBRtM8_o.gif

giphy.gif