Disney already removing content from Disney+

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I know The Film Room is a breeding ground for stans but I wasn't expecting people to cop pleas for Disney by calling straight up classics; movies nobody cares about. Also that POtC film they are removing isn't a classic but it's one of the highest grossing films of all times.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
nikkas got another month before I close my account :troll:
When them Marvel joints drop you know just like me your ass will be back in line signing up again.

Did you see how often they're dropping new Marvel TV shows? they did it in a way that for the next 5-6 years you'll always be watching a Marvel TV show on Disney+ no matter what month it is.

I've dreamed of just watching Marvel stuff my entire life. fukk my bank account.:blessed:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
How am I stanning a company?:hhh:

I don’t know why you think this is about Disney or what made you think that was implied.

I don’t care when Netflix does it.
Don’t care if Hulu does it.

I don’t care when any streaming service does it..... especially when it’s a bunch of movies I never had any intentions of watching in the first place:gucci:
Ninja you and several other posters here suck off everything about Disney. Are you really denying that :what:

The fact that they’re taking away shyt YOU don’t care about is irrelevant :what:

You know at some point they’ll take away something you do care about right?:what:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ninja you and several other posters here suck off everything about Disney. Are you really denying that :what:

The fact that they’re taking away shyt YOU don’t care about is irrelevant :what:

You know at some point they’ll take away something you do care about right?:what:

Ok 2 things,

First off.... that’s absolutely not true.:camby:

But this is a fair question to ask YOU so let me ask this, let’s say I was? Why do you have more of a problem when its done for Disney, but know on the flip side it’s always equally done if not worse for WB and their stans but you seem to either turn a blind eye to that or have NO issues when those stans “suck off WB?”:mjtf:

2ndly and back to the main point, that had NOTHING to do with Disney (or stanning Disney) as I’m now finna state for the 3rd and final time.

Whether this would’ve been made about Netflix (for which there have been threads and I said the same thing) or Hulu or any other streaming service.... ALL THAT HAVE ALREADY AND WILL REMOVE CONTENT.

That never phased me and I never really gave a damn.

Y’all act like in this technological INTERNET era all this shyt is gone and never will be seen or found again:mindblown:

shyt for YEARS, NF has been taken away stuff that I care about? And you know what I did! I found it somewhere else, it’s really not that challenging :what:

I never understand why y’all try to make things be about what they NOT and then make shyt bigger than what it is:martin:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Oh shyt I just realized that I'm getting HBO Max for free :gladbron:

Plus, HBO Max is coming which I get for free. Plus, I'm watching The Witcher right now on Netflix :yeshrug:
If you purchase HBO direct from AT&T you get HBO Max free. Meaning HBO Now, Uverse, Direct TV, any service AT&T directly sells.

i wonder. I have AT&T and get HBOGo free. i wonder if its the same for HBO MaX. and already paid for DC ..smh

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Mandolorian season 2 better hurry up

Guess I'll watch the Jeff Goldblum show till it comes back on
:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikkaz complaining about movies there weren't gonna watch anyway... the innernet.. SMH

but by son watches Home Alone.. but we also have it on our DVR plus bluray so he's good.

but we also renting it .. so who cares if it gets removed for now and then come back later.... now if we bought it and it gets removed we have a problem

Thank you man!! Smh and this has absolutely nothing to do with stanning a company