Disney already removing content from Disney+

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
In defense of Soul & Raya and the Last Dragon, they were released during the pandemic. Of course, the other movies don’t really have that excuse. Even modern films like Freaky Friday and The Shaggy Dog were remakes of films that Disney had previously already made decades before.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s not wrong
He is wrong, and that fallacious ass argument has been run into the ground

If I say I'm tired of eating pizza everyday, and you serve chilli, you can't be mad if the chilli you made was bad. Originality is no excuse for subpar work

If the legacy IPs and the original idea IPs are both flopping maybe it's time for some introspection

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should have released it, it might have made money. Sounds like they got a lot of problems over there, I wouldn't want to be team Disney. @AnonymityX1000 :sas2:
they at the last miniute changed it to D+.

they had marketing/promos and even stands/posters at my theater for a release
I didn't know they pulled out at the last minute:dead:

The controversy had them shook:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They should have released it, it might have made money. Sounds like they got a lot of problems over there, I wouldn't want to be team Disney. @AnonymityX1000 :sas2:
I'm just team Marvel chief. I think Star Wars is overrated, don't care about Avatar like at all and while I do like Pixar movies generally they are by no means batting 1.000. It's #Marvelset only.