Disney already removing content from Disney+

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I’m hoping they eventually add Loyd in Space & Weekenders.

Proud Family there so just need those 2.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Niccas really gonna fake complain about some movies y’all don’t even care about and ain’t gonna watch?:heh:

false...I literally was gonna have a disney+ marathon today and watch all of those films and now my plans are fukking ruined...what am I gonna tell my friends smdh??

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Also, I don’t have kids and as much as I would like to watch Darkwing Duck, Talespin, etc., i dont have a reason to unless i get some with in the next few years

Mandalorian and the fact that i got hulu and espn were the main reasons... i might keep it though idk

espn+ is trash too

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Also, I don’t have kids and as much as I would like to watch Darkwing Duck, Talespin, etc., i dont have a reason to unless i get some with in the next few years

Mandalorian and the fact that i got hulu and espn were the main reasons... i might keep it though idk

espn+ is trash too

Yea I just got that Sprint deal where basically with Disney+ where Hulu and ESPN+ are free.

And so far I been thinking the same thing..... not much on there that interest me

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
They better come out with something, The Mandalorian can only keep them afloat for so long

Yup. The new Marvel live action shows like WandaVision & The Winter Soldier/Falcon don't come to Disney+ until the end of 2020 - Spring 2021. Exactly why I said I'll wait until the end of the year before I subscribe.