Disney already removing content from Disney+

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cause it’s dope what the fukk? The whole entire premise of the service is to get access to their vault.
Home Alone is a Fox movie that likely had deals in place before Disney ever even purchased Fox. It is what it is. In 2026 Black Panther will leave Disney+ and return to Netflix due to a deal that was already in place. Disney+ seems like a spur of the moment decision the company made rather than something that was planned out a long time ago.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Like I said my 4 year old watched Dr Dolittle every single day since we showed it to him. He loves it. They pulled it off without warning and he was pissed. U never know what they gonna take off next. Then the format is fukked up. Because they got a bunch of movies listed. But when u click in. The shyt ain’t available to watch until the end of the year or the next year over.
Understandable, but no one signed up just for those flicks, but I def get what you are saying. Guessing they will put it back on after the new one is out. You would think (even tho its a different story) it would get left on to promote the RDJ one.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Oh shyt I just realized that I'm getting HBO Max for free :gladbron:

How??

:ohhh:

Also, I just went to the website again to see what's being offered. HBO max is gonna crush buildings. I'm fukking up by paying for it through Hulu instead of paying direct because they transition HBO now into max in May. I'm fixing that fukk up right now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How??

Also, I just went to the website again to see what's being offered. HBO max is gonna crush buildings. I'm fukking up by paying for it through Hulu instead of paying direct because they transition HBO now into max in May. I'm fixing that fukk up right now.
If you purchase HBO direct from AT&T you get HBO Max free. Meaning HBO Now, Uverse, Direct TV, any service AT&T directly sells.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Imagine wasting money on a trash streaming service like Disney+? Not me

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How??

My mom worked for a cable company for a long time, so we have free premium cable for a while. If you have HBO then you get access to HBO Max when it comes out.

I agree it's gonna crush buildings, I think it will be more important than Disney + for sure.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
How??

nikkas got that Joker movie locked and loaded on standby. Lawd....

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
nikkas got that Joker movie locked and loaded on standby. Lawd....

I think everyone who wanted to see it, saw it but they got a lot of piff on deck. They got the show about the history of the Targs coming @obarth knows.. Fire and Blood and it's not made by D&D

They got new boondocks coming. They got a Green Lantern show coming. They got a lovecraft show coming etc..