Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cop mentioned to get the glove to apply pressure on the wound at the end of the video. I think its safe to assume the object in the photos on the ground is a glove like originally thought.

I didnt hear them say anything about a gun in the videos. His left hand is also empty from the still shot above when he exited the car. Where did this magical gun come from?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
this dude was executed...he was clearly not in a threatening position and walking backwards with his hands to his sides. There is clearly nothing in his left hand, and it does not appear after multiple viewings that he had anything in his right hand. He wasn't even facing the guy who shot him! The 2 cops (one in red shirt and one in uniform) who were over the hood of the F-150 watched him get out of the car and actually the one in red was lowering his gun when Mr Scott started walking backwards -- why would he be lowering it if he saw Mr Scott with a gun and felt him to be acting in a threatening manner?! They were the ones facing him and didn't open fire, yet the person who is not even facing him decides to shoot? Then the red shirt and other cop are visibly physically surprised to hear the shots go off before they jump back into the scene. The black cop killed this dude and these motherfukkers are all complicit in trying to cover this up.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Marijuana keyed action
On Saturday, Putney said that Scott drew the attention of officers who were trying to serve an arrest warrant on an unrelated suspect at the Village at College Downs apartment complex in University City because they saw him rolling marijuana in his vehicle.

Police were going to let it go and continue on their original mission until an officer spotted a weapon in the vehicle, Putney said.

Read more here: Charlotte police release videos of shooting of Keith Lamont Scott

They acting like the man was rolling in one of these shyts , what the fukk they have a drone flying around his truck or something ???

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAMDAAAAJDc2ODUyNzUxLTIzZmUtNDllNi05NzU4LTc3MzJjNWJiZjMxYg.jpg

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Trolls in the comment section of these vids talking about ankle holster. Stupid fukks must of never sat down and had there pants leg ride up to reveal their socks.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Strategically releasing the video after the cellphone video was released - you telling me there was no body can footage closer than that ? Was that the dash ?..

OF COURSE THERES A BETTER BODY CAM ANGLE....

THE c00n SHOOTERS BODY CAM...
AND THE OTHER CAC OFFICERS BODY CAM.

THEY ONLY RELEASED THE BODY CAM
OF THE CAC WHO WAS MOVING AROUND
AND THE DASH FROM A DISTANCE.

THE OTHER 2 WERE IN STATIONARY POSITION.

THOSE CAMS WILL CLEARLY SHOW
HIS HANDS FROM UP CLOSE VIEWS.
:devil:
:evil:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A real sad situation made worse because the cops didn't think the public would cause such an uproar.

I remember when my baby brother was in his first year on the force and got slightly cut by a dopefiend doing a stop & frisk, the guy had a knife and cut my brother but he starting running away, my brother pulled out his gun, aimed but then put it back in his holster and chased the guy down and arrested him. My brother told me the reason he didn't shoot him because even though the guy cut him, he was running away and at that point no deadly threat to him. He couldn't justify killing the guy.

Now think about that for a second, this was a young black cop who has just got cut by a guy holding a knife and didn't shoot him. He THOUGHT about it and used better judgment. Why can't other cops both black and white do that?

That man, Mr. Keith was no threat to that officer and he executed him. Crazy part is the other cops on the scene won't do the right thing and tell the truth and the DA amongst mounting pressure WONT GET A CONVICTION on that guy either...

From a political standpoint, we're in cusp of a highly publicized debate. Trump is just trying to get where he fits in with his pandering but he has branded himself as "law & order", HRC calls for more transparency from officers. It may not happen but I wish Hillary would make this issue her new calling called and aggressively push for immediate police reform is she become president.

For months she has been parading the "mothers of the movement" around the country and even letting them speak at the DNC. Now she either has to put up or risk large amounts of black people calling for a national sit out the vote campaign. Is she pandering like trump or does she mean what she says? She needs to champion this and make it issue #1. Fukk the police commission, hurt feelings, and fukk the NRA.

She got more black votes in the primaries and has more black support than the fukking sitting BLACK president! It's asinine, blacks are the most loyal of the democratic base, she can't keep speaking at all of these black events and praying for the black turnout but then toeing the line when it comes to real policy changes on the most important issues facing us as a people.

President can't do everything and I understand that.

But for starters how about a mandate of INDEPENDENT DA's brought in to do INDEPENDENT investigations on all police involve shootings/murders, how about better pre screening for potential police officers. Also how about real fukking DOJ because that Loretta lynch bytch is all rhetoric and won't do shyt.

If she came out super strong on this in debate, it will catch trump and so many in the media by surprise and it will become an ultimate game changer. But if she comes out with usual BS, toeing the line rhetoric. Excellent chance trump will be POTUS and she will have nobody to blame but herself.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Another Psychopathic Shooting Killer that will get a chance to go in front of a Judge and get Due Process. Just like Dylann "Burger King" Roof and The Dark Knight Shooter. So a Mall Shooting domestic Terrorist and a Foreign born domestic Bomb Terrorist have more constitutional rights in a post-9/11 world than a Black Man. Why ? because their lack of melanin protects them and is considered a weapon/threat for us. Black People don't you ever in your life let a non person of color tell how to feel about your lifelong experiences with racism. America is and will always be about Race because that's how it was founded and built. They really want Black citizen to believe these Black Men "HAD" to die while they bringing in Terrorist Shooters and Bombers no problem. Yeah OK.