Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Damn.

That one tells the whole story, he made no sudden moves, was backing up and didn't appear to

Edited video and audio

Trying to stir up some sympathy for the cops...talking about "we gotta hold the wound"....probably dubbed over like those Chinese movies

Like I said before, they're gonna make the black cop take the fall

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forget about the guy who shot up the theater the debut of the Batman movie.

Remember him, yeah he had the right to surrender willingly and go to trial for mass murder.

And don't forget Dylann Roof murdered black people in Church and the cops took him to the Burger Kings :stopitslime:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
The fukked up part is the media isn't doing its job to ask the hard questions to the punk police. For example the chief originally said Lamont point his gun at the pigs. Then he switched up the story. What is with all the inconsistencies? Also why was the body cam heavily edited? Why isn't the other footage being released? The media is basically taking the police word with no questions. Wtf are we in East Germany 1977?

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

This the chick that ran up on hillary in that house during primary season, no fukking joke.:ooh:

Coli brehs, get in that ass!:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback: