Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The chief said there is other footage that they aren't releasing. They released the footage that doesn't completely show his hands, how convenient
this cheif has been so bad. saying they were going to be transparent, but not totally transparent. You either are transparent or you are not. no inbetween with that.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
AGAIN!!!!??? WHAT fukkING GUN!!!!! :mindblown:
CtKCd9iWIAAFdij.jpg

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The fact the audio is cut out of everything pre-shots fired says a lot.

fukking piece of shyt police
fukk those pigs:scust:
It's obvious they edit it out
The cop that shot him had no body camera...yeah bullshyt:scust:
fukking liars:scust:
I'm staying away from social media cuz those racist b*stards gunna have fun 2 night:scust:

tone wone

That Dude!
Daps
Reppin
And why is there no audio until after shots have been fired and he's already down?

Dude is bleeding out after four shots and they're yelling "HANDCUFFS! HANDCUFFS!" :stopitslime:
This feels like mistaken identity. The cops were originally at the apt complex for a warrant right? I betcha they saw him chilling in his car and thought "we got em!" The thing is, to be that aggressive, they went there to shoot somebody.

One way or another they were gonna catch a body there. Keith's mistake was being the 1st black man they saw. It feels there was almost nothing he couldve done to NOT get shot.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You can see his right hand for a split second in the body cam footage. Wow. Honestly it looks like he for sure holding something his right hand. We need all the cam footage. Of course they release the worse cam footage of all of them.