Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can see his right hand for a split second in the body cam footage. Wow. Honestly it looks like he for sure holding something his right hand. We need all the cam footage. Of course they release the worse cam footage of all of them.
So, he wasn't a threat, and that is clear as day!

The guy in NYC was a known threat. he set bombs, had a shootout with the police, shot two cops, and still came out alive.

They are in the wrong regardless how you call it!

Daps
So, he wasn't a threat, and that is clear as day!

The guy in NYC was a known threat. he set bombs, had a shootout with the police, shot two cops, and still came out alive.

They are in the wrong regardless how you call it!

Don't forget about the guy who shot up the theater the debut of the Batman movie.

Remember him, yeah he had the right to surrender willingly and go to trial for mass murder.

Daps
God damn, dude was just walking backwards :what:

Damn.

That one tells the whole story, he made no sudden moves, was backing up and didn't appear to be threatening in any way shape or form.

It just goes to show you these fukking piece of dog shyt scumbag cops are not fit to do this job. They are so quick to end a life in fear of their own, if you fear other humans this much you should not be allowed to walk around with a gun.

I`m tired of the excuse of how on edge cops are and how tough the job is mentally, your frail psychological being is leading to the murder of innocent people. There needs to be some sort of testing or something needs to be done, i don't know, i wish i did have an answer

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn.

That one tells the whole story, he made no sudden moves, was backing up and didn't appear to be threatening in any way shape or form.

It just goes to show you these fukking piece of dog shyt scumbag cops are not fit to do this job. They are so quick to end a life in fear of their own, if you fear other humans this much you should not be allowed to walk around with a gun.

I`m tired of the excuse of how on edge cops are and how tough the job is mentally, your frail psychological being is leading to the murder of innocent people. There needs to be some sort of testing or something needs to be done, i don't know, i wish i did have an answer
problem is that you have 5 cops there on the scene.

only takes 1 to shoot :snoop: