Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Daps
The fukked up part is the media isn't doing its job to ask the hard questions to the punk police. For example the chief originally said Lamont point his gun at the pigs. Then he switched up the story. What is with all the inconsistencies? Also why was the body cam heavily edited? Why isn't the other footage being released? The media is basically taking the police word with no questions. Wtf are we in East Germany 1977?

I think you are forgetting who owns the media.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
So y'all telling me that this story started with an officer looking for another suspect, and Keith walking out the car with a gun to him being originally the suspect for some trees as we walked backwards in a non-threatening wayy?

NARRATIVES
They can make up whatever story. Let me remind you of the Micah X narrative

It went from two snipers, to one man on the ground executing police, to him running away to a garage, to the Dallas municipal police department having a remote control bomb on deck, to blowing him up in a major city, and him leaving his initials in blood and his ID being untouched.

NARRATIVES

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
The fukked up part is the media isn't doing its job to ask the hard questions to the punk police. For example the chief originally said Lamont point his gun at the pigs. Then he switched up the story. What is with all the inconsistencies? Also why was the body cam heavily edited? Why isn't the other footage being released? The media is basically taking the police word with no questions. Wtf are we in East Germany 1977?
We are in 1984. I can guarantee those videos of the chief saying he was pointing a gun at cops, are going to be hard to find.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This is why I tell cops my every move. Especially when they got guns pointed at you. These dudes are trigger happy and won't hesitate to shoot ur ass whenever they feel threatened

Even if I'm going to scratch my head I'm making sure they know about it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
4866442499719168.png

:coffee: Anonymous is Watching too, Im on their feeds aplenty...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
:snoop: yooo

6 Observations After Couple Viewings of CMPD's Grainy Ass Videos:
) He's Walking Backwards Out The Car
2) His Hands Are Down to His Side
3) The Video Quality is So shytty, I Can't Tell if Anything is in His Right Hand. However, Nothing is in His Left Hand. You Can See the Space Between His Thumb and Index Finger.
4) He is Not Threatening Anyone Based on #1 and #2
5) Look Very Closely at Officer in Red Shirt...He Does Not Shoot or Even Have His Weapon Raised at the Right Level when You Hear The Shots Fired
6) Why is Volume Off Then Cut Back On When That One Cop is Running Around Keith Scott's Vehicle

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
4866442499719168.png

:coffee: Anonymous is Watching too, Im on their feeds aplenty...
If there is other evidence that proves he had a gun, release that damn evidence. because from the video it looks like not only did he not have a gun, it looks like he wasn't threatening the police at all.