Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If there is other evidence that proves he had a gun, release that damn evidence. because from the video it looks like not only did he not have a gun, it looks like he wasn't threatening the police at all.

There aint gonna be a gun man... Dont you get it??? :dahell: They Lied and they know they Lied, shyt they're already erasing their twitter feeds about the gun nonsense..

Daps
If there is other evidence that proves he had a gun, release that damn evidence. because from the video it looks like not only did he not have a gun, it looks like he wasn't threatening the police at all.

Police chief himself has said there is no visual evidence in video, all they have is that bullshyt photo.

So even if the dude had a gun, it is never presented or seen in those videos and it's never brandished in a threatening manner

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Does anyone know why the police where there to begin with
they were on a stakeout to serve a warrant for someone else and then they allegedly saw keith smoking a blunt and waving a gun. thats when they abandon their stakeout, leave and then come back to execute him

Daps

Crazy.

I`m clearly white, and honestly about a year or two ago i really thought about how lucky i am, because to be honest i`ve had numerous incidents with police in my early 20's, i'm 33 now and haven't had to worry about that stuff in probably 10 years, but never in my life did i ever have to worry about possibly losing my life.

I never truly understood how lucky i was, and how scary it must be to be a person of color when a police officer confronts you for any reason

But this white guy in SF has it like i did, i used to talk back to them, challenge them and question what they were doing. I really got to understand how privileged i was later in life

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Thats not even the first story. Thats just wjat they are saying now.:stopitslime: When this happened, they said he just got out of his car, and started showing his gun. :usure: Then he got back in his car. :comeon:

This was stated early on.

Does anyone know why the police where there to begin with

My first time hearing this. So he died over weed, when people in CO, WA and CA are selling it out of storefronts. I think small amounts are decriminalized or you just get a citation in NC. I'm assuming its unlawful in either NC or Charlotte to be in possesion of both MJ and a gun. So that's the reasoning says the newspaper.

Charlotte police release videos of shooting of Keith Lamont Scott

Marijuana keyed action
Scott drew the attention of officers who were trying to serve an arrest warrant on an unrelated suspect at the Village at College Downs apartment complex in University City because they saw him rolling marijuana in his vehicle, Putney said Saturday.

Police were going to let it go and continue on their original mission until an officer spotted a weapon in the vehicle, Putney said.

“It was not lawful for him to possess a firearm,” Putney said. “There was a crime he committed and the gun exacerbated the situation.”

Officer Brentley Vinson, who Putney said fired four shots at Scott, was not wearing a body cam, so his visual perspective was not part of the footage. Putney said that body cameras are being rolled out across the department and not all tactical officers have them yet.

Last edited:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
they were on a stakeout to serve a warrant for someone else and then they allegedly saw keith smoking a blunt and waving a gun. thats when they abandon their stakeout, leave and then come back to execute him
Thats not even the first story. Thats just wjat they are saying now.:stopitslime: When this happened, they said he just got out of his car, and started showing his gun. :usure: Then he got back in his car. :comeon: