Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad as hell, especially when i seen that video and saw the man had a TBI.

I worked with people with TBI, man had a serious mental health issue and since the cops don't know shyt about anything besides pull a trigger, another man's dead.

They should have asked his wife to help this man. What harm was he posing?
yeah the TBI is definitely evident just in how he was moving, but i'm sure those cops who all had guns drawn and the man surrounded had to fear he was about to transform into the incredible hulk and kill them all any second. :scust:

Daps
yeah the TBI is definitely evident just in how he was moving, but i'm sure those cops who all had guns drawn and the man surrounded had to fear he was about to transform into the incredible hulk and kill them all any second. :scust:

You can have a TBI and seem perfectly normal, but the brain just doesn't process information correctly.

It''s disgusting because the man's wife was telling the officers of his mental health condition and they did not take that into account whatsoever.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The chief said there is other footage that they aren't releasing. They released the footage that doesn't completely show his hands, how convenient
or who pulled the trigger.

they wouldn't have even dropped this footage if the wife didn't record the footage.

hopefully charlotte keeps going hard until they drop ALL the footage.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
The chief said there is other footage that they aren't releasing. They released the footage that doesn't completely show his hands, how convenient
And why is there no audio until after shots have been fired and he's already down?

Dude is bleeding out after four shots and they're yelling "HANDCUFFS! HANDCUFFS!" :stopitslime:

Daps
And why is there no audio until after shots have been fired and he's already down?

Dude is bleeding out after four shots and they're yelling "HANDCUFFS! HANDCUFFS!" :stopitslime:
Yup and the dash cam footage from ALL the vehicles involved is important. Footage that shows when they arrived to the scene