Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
These Eye witness accounts NEVER catch steam.... This lady and the other black lady..... those videos should be trending. Im not on twitter and I dont know how that works...
Here's the issue UNFORTUNATELY...

Mike Brown had over 10 witnesses and because the state had it set to blow the case, used the conflicting stories to bring about doubt. These video witness accounts, in the court, are detrimental to the case. Recall those construction workers in Ferguson mimicking Muke Brown with his hands up...They weren't fed that narrative by the public, they know what they saw...

Although these videos are feeding our collective, "We KNOW this some BS" appetites, it's best to remain quiet, lawyer up, and then reach out to the DA FIRST, before the police...All good lawyers make sure to keep an ace or two in the hole....Especially if the story matches the accounts of others...

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That Black officer gave CPR to that man...and then turned around and planted a gun on him.. :dead:

I'm not making light of the situation but that expression sums up exactly how i feel. He gives him "CPR" and then even while knowing his partner did some grimy shyt he plants a gun to defend his partner. Straight up c00n shyt. If i was relatives with that Black cop i would feel shame.

Forget the video for a sec....what is crazy is that there has been no name released for the cop in the red shirt who killed Kieth Scott. Its like the Charlotte police are acting as if he is a ghost. The whole shyt is just foreign to me and hard to fathom. At least other states would release the damn name. What the hell is going on in North Carolina?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
So why is a black officer taking the blame?:ohhh::dwillhuh:

There was a video of a sista who said it was a white officer that was filmed the day of the execution. Thank god for camera phones and the internet these people been lying and planting evidence forever with no repercussions hiding behind victim blaming and the blue wall of silence

Daps
I can't tell a thing from that video. it could be anything really.

:stopitslime:

Point is this is a murder scene nothing absolutely nothing is supposed to be flung to the ground near the body. Also where is the CPR?

Matter of fact the behavior of standing over him as if he was a monster and not adminstering efforts to save him proves that they shot to kill and executed their operation in the police chief eyes.

What about the guy they were initially executing the search warrant for?

Last edited:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They write that the cop in the red shirt may have been covering up the gun, but what everyone fails to see is, in N.C. it is legal to open carry. So, unless he was aiming it at the police, there would have been no reason to shoot him, especially if they weren't there for him, and they know it, that's why they don't want to show the video!

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Looking at the video again, it looks like cops planted a gun but not when most people think. Red shirt is the one that does it...

As the wife comes back around the police vehicle. Red shirt drops something down on the ground behind him and steps forward.

When the wife approaches, the Black officer looks directly in the camera and suddenly red shirt goes back to hide/stand over it. The gun is between his left and right foot and blocked from view. He then doesn't move his left foot for the duration of the video after moving all over the place before.

It begins around 54 second mark.

I made a gif where you can see him drop something to the side, but need someone with better skills who can slow it down.

sAZrYqG.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Omg this is really unbelievable right now....they definitely did something :lupe: And yea, it's kinda weird that the news isn't picking up on these other eyewitness accounts..Ima see if I can save the videos and send them out :lupe:
You already know :mjpls: They white supremacists too.

All Star
Daps
They probably going to say an officer was blocking the view of the gun or say they found it on him and placed it to the side later. Everything will be a coincidence or happenstance.
The gun they say he had is evidence. They better have a damn good reason why they would have taken it off of him to THEN take a picture.

From what I've gathered, they're full of shyt.