Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cacs are saying the gun was under his body, then they moved it after they found it.:stopitslime:
These b*stards pulled up on the wrong guy they was supposed to serve that warrant to and murdered this man. If they was serving a warrant to someone else they had no reason to fukk with Scott. I think they misidentified him, murdered him, and trying to cover it up.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Damn, this chick in our HR department is the sister of the breh that did the deed.

Some bird that works in cafeteria was talking sh*t about police, and ol girl was like "hold up that's my brother"

I feel sorry for her. That's a f**ked up situation to be in, knowing your blood caused chaos like that.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the video again, it looks like cops planted a gun but not when most people think. Red shirt is the one that does it...

As the wife comes back around the police vehicle. Red shirt drops something down on the ground behind him and steps forward.

When the wife approaches, the Black officer looks directly in the camera and suddenly red shirt goes back to hide/stand over it. The gun is between his left and right foot and blocked from view. He then doesn't move his left foot for the duration of the video after moving all over the place before.

It begins around 54 second mark.

I made a gif where you can see him drop something to the side, but need someone with better skills who can slow it down.

sAZrYqG.gif

Ok now it makes sense...So Red shirt who killed him planted the gun.

And then later on what the Black cop drops are gloves..

So those are thee 2 objects. The book that Kieth Scott had the police took it and threw it away..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, this chick in our HR department is the sister of the breh that did the deed.

Some bird that works in cafeteria was talking sh*t about police, and ol girl was like "hold up that's my brother"

I feel sorry for her. That's a f**ked up situation to be in, knowing your blood caused chaos like that.

are you talking about the black cop or the white cop? cause we already know from witneses that the black cop wasnt the culprit

and if you talking about the white cop ...then why not tell the coli the last name of the coworker so we have an idea of the name of the red shirt white cop whose name still hasnt been released?

:dahell:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Looking at the video again, it looks like cops planted a gun but not when most people think. Red shirt is the one that does it...

As the wife comes back around the police vehicle. Red shirt drops something down on the ground behind him and steps forward.

When the wife approaches, the Black officer looks directly in the camera and suddenly red shirt goes back to hide/stand over it. The gun is between his left and right foot and blocked from view. He then doesn't move his left foot for the duration of the video after moving all over the place before.

It begins around 54 second mark.

I made a gif where you can see him drop something to the side, but need someone with better skills who can slow it down.

sAZrYqG.gif

Actually that's a glove thecop in the red placed down but why was he planting any evidence at all

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
are you talking about the black cop or the white cop? cause we already know from witneses that the black cop wasnt the culprit

and if you talking about the white cop ...then why not tell the coli the last name of the coworker so we have an idea of the name of the red shirt white cop whose name still hasnt been released?

:dahell:

I was talking about the black cop. Yeah, I heard the witnesses saying that it was a white dude. Breh is involved regardless, he either did it, or taking the fall for it.

So he is either the killer or a sellout.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is fukking deep though. Even if you get a chance to film you HAVE to be familiar with your camera and tech, a zoom in and constant aim at her husband and it changes everything.

Also, "don't do it" pretty much just exposes which side you are biased towards. It means nothing at this point.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
so da cac in red, was is the original shooter
and the one who planted da gun

YET
the black police chief
says the shooter was the black cop

:snoop: plot fukking thickenz :snoop:
this cant be life
This is why people blow their tops off when well-meaning people suggest "becoming the system".

This black police chief in Charlotte that's playing games and saying racially charged shyt like the "voiceless majority" is supposed to be "one of the good ones". That's three now with the Dallas and Houston chiefs saying fukkshyt like that.

I mean FFS he was on a panel with some prominent BLM activists just a couple weeks ago sounding reasonable and now this.:scust:

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
Actually that's a glove thecop in the red placed down but why was he planting any evidence at all

Nah these stills happen almost a full minute after the first thing he drops, but you can still see what I'm taking about. His left foot doesn't move at all when he's interacting with the Black officer. He also appears to be already wearing gloves when he reaches in his pocket to give the other cop gloves.