Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guys....in the cellphone video...the red shirt pig said "let me get my fukking baton"...

Why would you say your gonna get your "baton" if someone has a gun? That right there automatically tells you they lying.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THE CAC IN THE RED PLANTED GLOVES BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO SAY HE HAD GLOVES ON WHILE HOLDING THE GUN THATS WHY THERE IS NO FINGERPRINTS :rudy:

Then they realized that wasn't going to play, SO THEY PUT THAT BROTHERS PRINTS AND DNA ON THE WEAPON AFTER HE WAS DEAD

if you slow it down then you notice the gloves are a decoy to place down the gun. The glove gets picked up, the gun gets put down

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why people blow their tops off when well-meaning people suggest "becoming the system".

This black police chief in Charlotte that's playing games and saying racially charged shyt like the "voiceless majority" is supposed to be "one of the good ones". That's three now with the Dallas and Houston chiefs saying fukkshyt like that.

I mean FFS he was on a panel with some prominent BLM activists just a couple weeks ago sounding reasonable and now this.:scust:

Thing is homie when you become part of the system your job is to protect the system. This is what many of us mention when talking about Obama.

Then jokers get pissed when you say dude is a politician and his job is to take care of the best interests of America......black folks be damned.

Not saying I agree with the shyt.....just the telling you how these folks with these positions think.

Ain't no one giving you a position of power without them knowing you ain't gonna do what is best for the organization you are in charge of.

We see this every season especially in the NFL. Where Goodell will lie, cheat and steal in order to protect the shield. Why wouldn't that is why the owners hired him and paid him 20 mill a year to do.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys....in the cellphone video...the red shirt pig said "let me get my fukking baton"...

Why would you say your gonna get your "baton" if someone has a gun? That right there automatically tells you they lying.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he in his vehicle? If he was, it was to break the window and breach. Such lack of knowledge of police tactics is common.