Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
America is going to fall from within, it's racist and violent past is going to come back full force in the end.

The way things are headed in this country as far as the racial tensions go, this shyt is bound to explode.

They worried about Isis but the real uprising is gonna happen within these borders. A storm is brewing .

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
"

its obvious you dont want this to be true

why the fukk would i want KKK members posing as police killing black men to be true :snoop:, so yea i wish it wasn't :manny:

but in my original reply i said i think the theory about this happening must be true so obviously i acknowledge it's a possibility:dahell:

so technically i was the first one in here to even bring this up

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
why the fukk would i want KKK members posing as police killing black men to be true :snoop:, so yea i wish it wasn't :manny:

but in my original reply i said i think the theory about this happening must be true so obviously i acknowledge it's a possibility:dahell:

it's not a conspiracy, a theory or a possibility

it's a documented fact

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought about this earlier :jbhmm:

The collective silent majority is intriguing to say the least... it's like they all go on about their business like they don't see it

That's what's been so fascinating about Trump's rise to power.... they've sort of become more vocal and out of the closet with their hate

Maybe there is some silent code among them..

black people will NEVER truly know what they talk about when there arent any black people around.

dr welsing said that whenever a white would ask her what they could do, she would say tell black people what white people talk about when no black people are around.

one even admitted to her that on ALL occasions when whites congregate they are talking negatively about black people, and the assumption is that everyone in attendance agrees.

i wish i could force all black people to watch this :snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Brehs, sometimes you read a post and you know off top, it's a white supremacist. This post right here says it all.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is an "assessment" from 2006 but i'll allow it :ehh:
Da fukk else you need breh? An affidavit signed by all the leaders of the KKK chapters?:dahell:
Shyt ain't not "conspiracy". It's built into the foundation of law enforcement from the very beginning.
That's why I don't think you can "reform" a system to be truly equitable when it was BUILT to keep a certain segment in check, and is actually succeeding on that front. That's like remodeling a building while keeping the foundation and skeleton intact and calling it a brand new building. Tear that shyt down and start from scratch.
Shyt is so pervasive that you can't separate the two. I'm not saying all (or most) cops are bad but they're a part of the system no matter how well intentioned they may be.

The KKK Has Infiltrated U.S. Police Departments for Decades

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
disgusting

CHARLOTTE - UPDATES: A large crowd gathered Tuesday night after police said an officer shot an armed man in northeast Charlotte.

The protesters blocked off the road at about 8 p.m.

The officer involved in the deadly shooting is African-American, as well as the man who was shot and killed, a police source said.

1 dead in officer-involved shooting in northeast Charlotte, CMPD says

Follow reporters Joe Bruno and Elsa Gillis on Twitter for updates

Detectives with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department are conducting an investigation of the officer-involved shooting that occurred in the 9600 block of Old Concord Road in the University City Division.

PHOTOS: 1 dead in officer-involved shooting in University City

oldconcordground2_20160920225043156_6108667_ver1.0_320_180.jpg

Officers were at The Village at College Downs Tuesday at about 4 p.m., searching for a suspect who had an outstanding warrant, Police Department officials said in a press release.

Officers saw a vehicle in the apartment complex.

A man, not the suspect police were searching for, exited the vehicle armed with a firearm and got back into the vehicle. Officers then approached the man. The man got back out of the vehicle armed with a firearm and posed an imminent deadly threat to the officers, who shot the man, CMPD says.

The officers immediately requested medical help and began performing CPR, police said.

The man was taken to Carolinas Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

The identity of the dead man and the officer involved will be released pending family notification.

✔@JoeBrunoWSOC9

The brother of the man police shot and killed tells me he was holding a book and waiting for his son to be dropped off from school @wsoctv
6:12 PM - 20 Sep 2016

Detectives recovered the firearm the man had been holding at the time of the shooting at the scene.

The investigation is ongoing.

Family members of the man shot to death said he did not have a gun, but instead had a book in his hand and was waiting for his son to be dropped off from school. :scusthov:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Shyt is becoming too routine :snoop:
What's crazy is it was probably way worse before, just cameras and modern technology is bringing it to light.
These mfs really are an organized gang with different ROE for black peope
Slow extinction, they've been killing us for centuries and then they blame it on Chicago.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have to be vigilant and continue to push forward. We are making some strides. We have to apply the pressure. Build up media, build up credit, build up real estate. Get every last cac in this country we can out of any position of power. If the population is 51% black. No white person should be in any position of power. No white cops. No white DA. No white judge. No white politicians. No white nothing fukk that shyt. Else we need black at every level I don't even want a pasty cracka mopping the floor ina. Govt office. Enough is enough. fukk! If you think I'm extremely then ignore my profile now.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We've got to do better as well lol

CBC was last weekend in DC.. our people showed up in our finest threads and drank the best wines money could be..

Partied at night clubs

Celebrated Obama like he was a messiah

At some point you see our hand in this as well... we love placing the majority of the blame on the system/condition

Looks like we love the benefits the system offers despite the perpetual issues that plague our measly 13% of the population
You know the CBC only represents like 500 people max and draws like 1.2k others. That's a mere amount when you see the profiling and struggle which so many Black people are suffering from.