Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
lol @ conspiracy theory. the damn fbi reported it themselves

police started from slave patrols

obviously I'm not talking about racist muhfukkers in Alabama running the police force in some bumblefukk county in the 1950s :comeon:
I'm talking about KKK sending trained members all over the country to major cities in 2016 on missions like on some ISIS shyt to join police forces and kill black people
if FBI knows about that and ain't doing shyt i'd love to get a link to read up on it brother :sas2:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
obviously I'm not talking about racist muhfukkers in Alabama running the police force in some bumblefukk county in the 1950s :comeon:
I'm talking about KKK sending trained members all over the country to major cities in 2016 on missions like on some ISIS shyt to join police forces and kill black people
if FBI knows about that and ain't doing shyt i'd love to get a link to read up on it brother :sas2:
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf

10:31

Superstar
Daps
shyt is unbelievable at this point, white people must know something we don't in regards to whey they're targeting us

Thought about this earlier :jbhmm:

The collective silent majority is intriguing to say the least... it's like they all go on about their business like they don't see it

That's what's been so fascinating about Trump's rise to power.... they've sort of become more vocal and out of the closet with their hate

Maybe there is some silent code among them..

10:31

Superstar
Daps
pretty soon they'll be shooting newborns in strollers

We've got to do better as well lol

CBC was last weekend in DC.. our people showed up in our finest threads and drank the best wines money could be..

Partied at night clubs

Celebrated Obama like he was a messiah

At some point you see our hand in this as well... we love placing the majority of the blame on the system/condition

Looks like we love the benefits the system offers despite the perpetual issues that plague our measly 13% of the population

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I hate that I feel this way, but I have grown so numb to this. Like I'm getting desensitized to this shyt. :francis:

Nah I aint numb or desensitized to us being killed. Its fresh pain and anger every time.

I Am desensitized to the tragedies that happen to Them. like when they are on television crying after floods and tornadoes tear through their nice privileged communities im in front of the television like this...

praise-break.gif

:pacspit:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Thought about this earlier :jbhmm:

The collective silent majority is intriguing to say the least... it's like they all go on about their business like they don't see it

That's what's been so fascinating about Trump's rise to power.... they've sort of become more vocal and out of the closet with their hate

Maybe there is some silent code among them..
They've definitely got the green light on eliminating as many black people as they can

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Is an "assessment" from 2006 but i'll allow it :ehh:
"A federal court found that members of a Los Angeles sheriff's department formed a neo-Nazi gang and habitually terrorized the black community. Later, the Chicago police department fired Jon Burge, a detective with reputed ties to the Ku Klux Klan, after discovering he tortured over 100 black male suspects. Thereafter, the mayor of Cleveland discovered that many of the city police locker rooms were infested with 'White Power' graffiti. Years later, a Texas sheriff department discovered that two of its deputies were recruited for the Klan."

its obvious you dont want this to be true

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Please share it with everyone on your FB timeline. Is there a way to save the video before the police call Zuckerberg to shut down the video like they always tell that p*ssy Zuckerberg to do.

We've got to do better as well lol

CBC was last weekend in DC.. our people showed up in our finest threads and drank the best wines money could be..

Partied at night clubs

Celebrated Obama like he was a messiah

At some point you see our hand in this as well... we love placing the majority of the blame on the system/condition

Looks like we love the benefits the system offers despite the perpetual issues that plague our measly 13% of the population

Fukk them bytch ass nikkas. They the worst!!!!!:pacspit: