Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watch some nikkas in here say she's wilding. fukk all that. These cacs deserve venom not "Christian turn the other cheek" bullshyt. Fukk Respectability politics. It's a war in these streets :pacspit:

Yeah like i said in the other thread she going off but i dont blame her...

They always say "there are good cops" but never tell us who...she is doing the right thing insulting each one because each and everyone could be racist...what she gonna pick and choose she insults?

im still watching through the entire stream...i hope she calls out that fool Obama at some point since this is about to go viral now

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
aight at this point i think the conspiracy about the KKK sending members to join police forces must be true cause i can't believe THIS many white cops are this fukking retarded to keep doing this shyt blatantly. even if you racist who the fukk going risk they career over killing innocent nikkas? Like this shyt is :mindblown: at this point the frequency it's happening now

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
aight at this point i think the conspiracy about the KKK sending members to join police forces must be true cause i can't believe THIS many white cops are this fukking retarded to keep doing this shyt blatantly. even if you racist who the fukk going risk they career over killing innocent nikkas? Like this shyt is :mindblown: at this point the frequency it's happening now
lol @ conspiracy theory. the damn fbi reported it themselves

police started from slave patrols

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
Yeah like i said in the other thread she going off but i dont blame her...

They always say "there are good cops" but never tell us who...she is doing the right thing insulting each one because each and everyone could be racist...what she gonna pick and choose she insults?

im still watching through the entire stream...i hope she calls out that fool Obama at some point since this is about to go viral now

I hope this goes viral... Separate the snakes from the fakes.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope this goes viral... Separate the snakes from the fakes.

Please share it with everyone on your FB timeline. Is there a way to save the video before the police call Zuckerberg to shut down the video like they always tell that p*ssy Zuckerberg to do.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
:snoop: @Conspiracy

A Brief History of Slavery and the Origins of American Policing | Police Studies Online

This is why we must learn about past history. We calling shyt a "conspiracy" when its right in our face