Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
nothing's gone get done obama not gone address it the way he should have or else it would have been done by now its gone be the purge soon and its gone be on us i honestly can see a new form of round up slavery Holocaust type shyt coming soon

Again, how was Obama gonna adress it? He already created a civil rights department in the D.O.J to investigate corrupt police departments. Ferguson has been disbanded, and others are under investigation. Etc

What would you have liked Obama to have done ?

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy if u think about it, this shyt aint new, these cops been targeting us black ppl. It's the cameras everywhere now that exposes this tradition. Imagine if there were cameras around in the 60s like there are now .....

This shyt is DEEPLY ROOTED. That's why the dominant society is so nonchalant about seeing us get murdered.

The hypocrisy is obvious

The double standards are in plain view

The history is now being recorded

Man I just don't know, there has to be karma for this kind of evil.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: And brehs told me I was crazy when I said the U.S was comiting genocide against black men. White people are circling their wagons and putting their stock behind Trump as the "Law and Order" candidate while black people focus on sports and reality tv.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Until one of the loved ones of these victims show up at a cops house and make a mess of things this won't change.

If a cop had to worry about his wife or kids head being cut off for shooting someone they would think long and hard. I promise you all that!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i swear cops are evil, one shooting happens and then a few days or few hours another happens

it doesn't matter if your RICH, poor, old car, new car, car broke down, hands up, lying down, complying, not complying, video taping, kids in the back seat, as long as your skin tone is black any encounter with the cops there is a chance you may not make it out alive, and that is SCARY>

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You have to understand what living in this society means. It means you aren't allowed to be a man. A man is supposed to seek revenge HIMSELF for a dishonor to his family. This country has it where you're supposed to let the system (white daddy) get justice for you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
disgusting

CHARLOTTE - UPDATES: A large crowd gathered Tuesday night after police said an officer shot an armed man in northeast Charlotte.

The protesters blocked off the road at about 8 p.m.

The officer involved in the deadly shooting is African-American, as well as the man who was shot and killed, a police source said.

1 dead in officer-involved shooting in northeast Charlotte, CMPD says

Follow reporters Joe Bruno and Elsa Gillis on Twitter for updates

Detectives with the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department are conducting an investigation of the officer-involved shooting that occurred in the 9600 block of Old Concord Road in the University City Division.

PHOTOS: 1 dead in officer-involved shooting in University City

oldconcordground2_20160920225043156_6108667_ver1.0_320_180.jpg

Officers were at The Village at College Downs Tuesday at about 4 p.m., searching for a suspect who had an outstanding warrant, Police Department officials said in a press release.

Officers saw a vehicle in the apartment complex.

A man, not the suspect police were searching for, exited the vehicle armed with a firearm and got back into the vehicle. Officers then approached the man. The man got back out of the vehicle armed with a firearm and posed an imminent deadly threat to the officers, who shot the man, CMPD says.

The officers immediately requested medical help and began performing CPR, police said.

The man was taken to Carolinas Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

The identity of the dead man and the officer involved will be released pending family notification.

✔@JoeBrunoWSOC9

The brother of the man police shot and killed tells me he was holding a book and waiting for his son to be dropped off from school @wsoctv
6:12 PM - 20 Sep 2016

Detectives recovered the firearm the man had been holding at the time of the shooting at the scene.

The investigation is ongoing.

Family members of the man shot to death said he did not have a gun, but instead had a book in his hand and was waiting for his son to be dropped off from school. :scusthov:

whers the vid?
cops prob planted that gun if there is one, i dont believe a word out of a pigs mouth

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if it was a black cop who did this to a white man, he'd prob have to leaveve the town or his house would be burn down like them cacs did to that black firefighter in that upstate cac town in new york.

white cop? paid duty and goes home without a fear in the world