Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
nothing's gone get done obama not gone address it the way he should have or else it would have been done by now its gone be the purge soon and its gone be on us i honestly can see a new form of round up slavery Holocaust type shyt coming soon

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We have to be vigilant and continue to push forward.

We are making some strides.

We have to apply the pressure. Build up media, build up credit, build up real estate.

Get every last cac in this country we can out of any position of power. If the population is 51% black. No white person should be in any position of power. No white cops. No white DA. No white judge. No white politicians. No white nothing fukk that shyt.

Else we need black at every level I don't even want a pasty cracka mopping the floor ina. Govt office. Enough is enough. fukk! If you think I'm extremely then ignore my profile now.
This sounds like one of those Football talks after you got beat 70-0. Difference is, this ain't no fukking sport. This is life or death.

Like what strides? Collectively, Black people are in the worse position we have been in, in over 100 years. A large percentage of our population is not even counted for unemployment. Not even counted.

Where's the plan? This can't just be words, we need action and the logistics behind it to back it up.

There are Police unions like the FOP that tend to have more say than the voters. Due to that alone, that's why. We got Black DA's like Ken Thompson. Does nothing for Black people. Had Black politicians on every level, with the exception of few like Marion Berry and Lumumba, 99% of them have don't nothing for Black people as a collective.

This sounds good if everyone was unapologetic pro Black but they aren't and usually controlled by white dollars and the white supremacists. David Clarke is a top ranked officer. David Clarke.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I try to stay out of these threads because it's not safe to post what I want to post

Just know that people aren't going to keep turning the other cheek taking to terrorism.

Hugging doesn't work
Protesting doesn't work
Holding hands doesn't work
Ignoring abuse doesn't work

There's no more in-between for black people. We can't reason with these pigs and pig-skins. Start orginizing for change if you haven't already started.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I hate that I feel this way, but I have grown so numb to this. Like I'm getting desensitized to this shyt. :francis:

On some real shyt, we as a people really gotta take a step back from mainstream America and just do us so we can get a code in place. Killings of unarmed black men go unpunished even with video and multiple eyewitnesses.

You look across the world and thru history and the ones getting shytted on routinely are the disenfranchised, poor, disorganized and marginalized. Black people in America are like the easy to access sex abuse victim that just endures the bullshyt for years and years while people KNOW it's going on, KNOW it's wrong but don't say/do shyt.

The reality is that this will never end. The only guarantee is that it will happen again and sadly, the highlight of these victims lives is that for 2-4 weeks they get to be a damn hastag.

This is clearly an epidemic. In a comedy special Dave Chappelle said that if a bunch of trannys were being killed by the cops there would be a federal investigation. But for us, all you hear the government doing is "looking into things" to see if the victims "civil rights" were violated.

fukk that.

I'm beyond sick of this shyt. Rather than wait to be picked off one by one or marginalized, we need to exile ourselves from this "society" and segregate. And while that means some c00ns won't get to PAWG their hearts out anymore, there's a lot more at stake here; our survival.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
On another note, for someone who JUST lost her father in such a horrible way, she is holding herself together quite well (language withstanding).
The article says that she found out via the news. The livestream doesn't work but i assume you watched it. That was before she found out he was dead if im not mistaken