Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I lived in Jamaica Queens when Sean Bell was killed and that's when I knew how p*ssy NY was. I moved down here to Charlotte a couple of years after.
Yeah man. All nikkas do here is talk and talk. nikkas here are more gung-ho to shoot his own kind over some street or drug beef. But to have an uprising like what Bmore,Ferguson,Oakland,and now Charlotte they won't do it. After Eric Gardner got killed on tape nothing. All that happened was just mass protesting. Sean Bell got shot at 50 times and nothing happened. Akai Gurley got hit for no reason and nikkas are too shook to raise up. They rather raise against each other. My city is soft.:mjcry:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah man. All nikkas do here is talk and talk. nikkas here are more gung-ho to shoot his own kind over some street or drug beef. But to have an uprising like what Bmore,Ferguson,Oakland,and now Charlotte they won't do it. After Eric Gardner got killed on tape nothing. All that happened was just mass protesting. Sean Bell got shot at 50 times and nothing happened. Akai Gurley got hit for no reason and nikkas are too shook to raise up. They rather raise against each other. My city is soft.:mjcry:
Mercenaries is the issue with NY. Everyone for man

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

565acd85c73c67112aaa603b44c8e5e9.gif