Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Daps
So they had the footage edited with cgi overnight before the family, mayor, and chief of police saw it?
Earlier today the chief said that the family has asked to see the footage and that law enforcement is "working" to make the tape available to them. Everyone else who has seen the tape are law enforcement and other government people, so I don't think anyone from the public including the victims family has seen it, yet, and yes, I think they could edit shyt fast if need be

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Im a disabled black latino. :manny: I expect to die every day even without the Police involvement. This dont change nothin

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
NC NAACP ADDRESSES SHOOTING AND PROTESTS

i see a white lesbian on my screen? volume isnt on, but what can lena dunham's 20 pound lighter sister have to offer black people? :dahell:
i seen it she's part of the clergy coalition...she was appalled by CMPD's treatment of them when 24 hours previously they were defending the police "i'm living in a city where i got tear gassed" i'm thinking is how she put it

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Cs7I0ZwUIAAA-bz.jpg

Cs7I0fLUkAATiCK.jpg

Cs7I0ZxUkAUCFSS.jpg

My NC FAM going in.

Intense photos.Especially the first one.

Hurting for my state right now...

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Gotta have transparency.

Not releasing the footage looks bad, and makes me assume it's looks bad for the cops.

I hate assuming, but I'm guessing they know it's fukked up, know it will look terrible, and they're scared of more riots.

Release the footage.

If you're here in NC and go protest tonight, be safe!

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Rioting in your own neighborhood does nothing. If you popping the cops that are crooked in your neighborhood that is gangsta. nikkas are backwards as hell with this.
It's not a logical thought process though. Most people don't sit at home and plan riots. it happens out of frustration. You might have a few people planning to do some fukked up shyt, but usually there's peaceful protest, tensions get high, one or two people get caught up in the heat of the moment, and then once it gets out of hand, it becomes a mob mentality. And mob mentality is a human being thing. At that point there's no more thinking. When people are pent up, frustrated, scared, and angry, they lash out. Once that happens, if things get out of hand, it's happening in whatever the environment is. Some people are running home scared, some people get caught up in the mob, and a small amount of people come out of the wood work to take advantage of the situation.