Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Charlotte has more heart than my city.:wow: After Sean Bell died and there was no uprisings I knew it meant my city lacks heart. Eric Gardner happened and all we did was just protest while Ferguson,Oakland was about that action. I hope they don't quit until they show the tape. Now I want to move to NC state. Forget Atlanta or Houston.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Charlotte has more heart than my city.:wow: After Sean Bell died and there was no uprisings I knew it meant my city lacks heart. Eric Gardner happened and all we did was just protest while Ferguson,Oakland was about that action. I hope they don't quit until they show the tape. Now I want to move to NC state. Forget Atlanta or Houston.
I lived in Jamaica Queens when Sean Bell was killed and that's when I knew how p*ssy NY was. I moved down here to Charlotte a couple of years after.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I lived in Jamaica Queens when Sean Bell was killed and that's when I knew how p*ssy NY was. I moved down here to Charlotte a couple of years after.
Rioting in your own neighborhood does nothing. If you popping the cops that are crooked in your neighborhood that is gangsta. nikkas are backwards as hell with this.