Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lived in Jamaica Queens when Sean Bell was killed and that's when I knew how p*ssy NY was. I moved down here to Charlotte a couple of years after.

Nikkas in Jamaica Queens are way more obsessed with their money than anywhere i can think of. If something were to happen there in today's social climate, i'm certain they would act like nothing happened. Pretty sad it was white hipsters that mainly blew up the Garner case.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
gk-chesterton.jpg

CHAIRMAN BUTTERFIELD: "BLACK COMMUNITES NEED HELP IMMEDITALEY. THE DOJ HASN'T DONE ENOUGH AND WE NEED FEDERAL INTERVENTION NOW"

As I said:

George H.W. BUSH DOJ - 2 Civil Rights Convictions of Racist Cops in the Rodney King Case (1 Case)
Obama's DOJ (Holder/Lynch) 0 Civil Rigths Convictions of Racist Cops (DOUBLE DIGIT CASES)

I realize Obama has brought the cases but the DOJ hasn't brought the convictions NOR Charges in these recent high profiled cases for Civil Rights violations. Yes in Chicago they just charged a Cop for a 2013 shooting and yes they Ethered Furgerson and BMore PD's, but Nothing for Crawford, Tamir, Garner etc, etc, etc. So this is Leader of the Black Caucas saying what I've been saying.

If any of us were to say...Obama should tell the police chief that the law does not go into effect until October 2nd and to release the tape they will tell us that that is beyond Obama's authority and it is not his state. They just find any and every excuse for the President...

Its like Tamir Rice mother said before..."I dont know how he sleeps at night". If I were him i would feel shameful but he goes on stage laughing it up.

Cry for Black people dying in the street the same way you would cry for school shootings.

Its funny because I remember you were the poster years back saying you think he is definitely gonna make a shift with marijuana drug war in his 2nd term...what did he say "pivot". :mjcry:And he has come NOWHERE close to that. He is an absolute fraud

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Putney says his department releases shooting video “when we believe there is a compelling reason.” He said he supports transparency in the case, “but I never said full transparency.”

“If you think we should display a family’s worst day for public consumption, that is not the transparency we’re speaking of,” the chief said.

Using the family's grief as an excuse to not be transparent :comeon:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If any of us were to say...Obama should tell the police chief that the law does not go into effect until October 2nd and to release the tape they will tell us that that is beyond Obama's authority and it is not his state. They just find any and every excuse for the President...

Its like Tamir Rice mother said before..."I dont know how he sleeps at night". If I were him i would feel shameful but he goes on stage laughing it up.

Cry for Black people dying in the street the same way you would cry for school shootings.

Its funny because I remember you were the poster years back saying you think he is definitely gonna make a shift with marijuana drug war in his 2nd term...what did he say "pivot". :mjcry:And he has come NOWHERE close to that. He is an absolute fraud

I really thought he was going to go in "F*ck It" mode 2nd term but they still had his hands tied the whole time. I was disappointed about the Ganja, with that said, Obama's Presidency opened the door for more decrminalization, medicial and recreational. Sadly Hillary is actually against legalization so I don't know what's going to happen when she eventually wins. Again the Ganja thing isn't a L to me . Here in NYC you can have up to damn near an ounce with only a fine at best. The DOJ cop thing is the only mark on his Presidency for me overall. He faced some brutal opposition but you can't have George Bush Sr. have a better convicted racist cop record than you.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is there any actually solid info suggesting that he was going at the officer with a gun?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
So is there any actually solid info suggesting that he was going at the officer with a gun?
so far we have family who say he didn't have a gun
a witness who said he had a book and no gun
an unreleased video where the chief said he saw no gun
but the chief basically since his officer is white and white is right, he still believes there was a gun

so its basically if you believe logic or white skin

Petty Pendergrass

True to self
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thirst for knowledge
Lol man, I cannot be the only one seeing that even the Charlotte FOP and the chief don't have their stories matching up... Also I believe that the family may not even be able to say anything about what they saw.. The reason being that the police most likely told them that if they do the will charge them with inciting a riot.

When the police are sure they were in the right they release video QUICKLY. I wish people would just see things for what they are... This is so blatant...

They PUBLIC workers... They are not supposed to be able to tell their boss(the people) what they will not do if regards to public records....