Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This is why I agree with Jason Black that we need our own media. My own local news station news 12 is being so BLATANT with their agenda. Saying its "scary", it was a BLACK police men, protestors are "destroyinh everything in their path" and finallu spreading the myth that a civilian killed the protestor. This disgusting. I only saw the news u
due to be in a waiting room at a hospital.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It's almost to the point that I'm confusing the victims with the last. It's happening so much it's hard to keep up.
This.... Conversations be like...

Co-worker: Man, you heard about the unarmed Black man that just got killed???
Me: The one in Micigan??? Yeah that was some bullshyt...
Co-Worker: Nah, the one in Colorado...
Me: :snoop: I aint even know about that one...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Cs7I0ZwUIAAA-bz.jpg

Cs7I0fLUkAATiCK.jpg

Cs7I0ZxUkAUCFSS.jpg

My NC FAM going in.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is why I agree with Jason Black that we need our own media. My own local news station news 12 is being so BLATANT with their agenda. Saying its "scary", it was a BLACK police men, protestors are "destroyinh everything in their path" and finallu spreading the myth that a civilian killed the protestor. This disgusting. I only saw the news u
Cost of doing business, you should read a book on media studies, but essentially they're only as loyal as their sponsors. And their sponsors could give a fukk about anything but their bottomline, sponsors are just trying to capture their target audience. shyt like this actually helps since more peo0le will tune in.....

It's all a cost of doing business. This why you should always be skeptical of how news is being reported. I'm glad people are starting to take note...

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Local media in Charlotte is atrocious. All their social media feeds have been on overdrive to portray rioters as bunch of unruly animals since day 1.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits