Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Why don't mufukkas comprehend this? To make an impact you have to target the people at fault. Meaning Darren Wilson, Fat Face Shelby, and the rest of the crooked race soldiers. Not random white people. We KNOW that these cac cops are cowards. They are crazy, but not enough not to think that hey if I do this me or my family will be next. There is no fear in them.

The media paints it as black vs white which our soldiers (and theirs too for that matter) are eating up and our 'generals' out here ain't prioritizing any targets. There is no mission, just a war... A war where we're outnumbered 5 to 1 and exponentially outgunned:wow:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Hannity and Giuliani being racist

Giuliani going off saying 78% of crime in New York is committed by blacks

Blacks don't care about their lives until he came mayor and clean up the city

How this fukk become mayor
Bruh I don't know. NYC likes to portray itself as progressive but this is the same city that had elected Guiliani twice and Bloomberg 3 times. The city in the 90s was wreaked with crime and desperate so they elected Guiliani.
Had to turn cnn off :scust:

Lemons talking about violence is never the answer its not the american way
:mjlol: This idiot failed American history. This nation was founded by white colonizers who genocide Native Americans. Had Lynch mobs against black folk. This nations worships it hypermilitaristic foreign policy. Bombs other countries,destabilise other by arming death squads and militias to export chaos. What a clown.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
STOP BRINGING UP MLK

YOU HATED HIM WHEN HE WAS ALIVE
For real
To an extent, wanton violence doesn't promote the intended message either... Violence can be a specific message but only if it targets the specific people at fault and everyone else is aware what the target did to beget the violence. For example, if everyone knows you snitched and you get shot by the friends/family of the guy you snitched on, that sends a clear message that's understood even by the snitch's friends/family. They might not even retaliate. If you kill someone random from the snitch's neighborhood though the message is changed even if the intention is the same and violence that is perceived to be random begets more random violence.

If the target is white people and businesses in general it becomes a message to white people in general. Obviously the majority of them don't see themselves as enablers/benefactors/perpetrators of a white supremacist society so they feel unfairly targeted and will likely feel vengeful/vindicated when another cop kills another black man. If you target the cops some white people will get the message... Even that has limitations though because the city cops throughout the country that are doing the shooting tend to live in suburban white communities where their cop status gives them respect and admiration.

Suburban white people have an ingrained respect for the "protectors of America" (soldiers/officers/etc)... City white folks are typically a different story. They don't share the same reverence of cops because the cops largely don't come from the same neighborhoods as them and the corruption is much more obvious.
post lIke this only confirm that there's another Micah Johnson that's bout to pop in a few days.....

Well I ain't going out this weekend got my 2k and madden

Stay safe brehs....this week is bout to get ugly...

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you agree or disagree that Obama has the political clout and recognition to affect local level elections?

If Obama comes out and says vote for my guy, Black Upstanding Man X, for attorney general, chief of police, etc, that he would in effect get people to elect that particular candidate? And were that person to get elected, would it then be truthful to say he had an influence on a local level?

Why hasn't Obama stumped for more qualified, black candidates like he did for Julianna Stratton:

Obama Makes Rare Endorsement Via Ad In Illinois House Primary

Note the title of the article:
Obama makes rare endorsement via ad in Illinois House primary

And she ended up winning that election because of it. But she got a "rare" endorsement. An Obama endorsement of good people shouldn't have been rare. It should have been a guarantee.

Obama did not put himself out there as president because he was a political pansy who didn't want to ruffle feathers. And because of it, we have a bunch of establishment people in key positions throughout the country who DO NOTHING FOR BLACK PEOPLE. It's a trickle down effect that starts with leadership at the top.

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank what do you have to say about the above post?