Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Do you agree or disagree that Obama has the political clout and recognition to affect local level elections?

If Obama comes out and says vote for my guy, Black Upstanding Man X, for attorney general, chief of police, etc, that he would in effect get people to elect that particular candidate? And were that person to get elected, would it then be truthful to say he had an influence on a local level?

Why hasn't Obama stumped for more qualified, black candidates like he did for Julianna Stratton:

Obama Makes Rare Endorsement Via Ad In Illinois House Primary

Note the title of the article:
Obama makes rare endorsement via ad in Illinois House primary

And she ended up winning that election because of it. But she got a "rare" endorsement. An Obama endorsement of good people shouldn't have been rare. It should have been a guarantee.

Obama did not put himself out there as president because he was a political pansy who didn't want to ruffle feathers. And because of it, we have a bunch of establishment people in key positions throughout the country who DO NOTHING FOR BLACK PEOPLE. It's a trickle down effect that starts with leadership at the top.
good post. and lets not even get into Israel... but i guess no president will ever do shyt...

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Gun sales gotta be through the roof @Matt504
Especially w the altright posting shyt like this:

Cs8CsEDUsAA2wPA.jpg

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
At the time, I was writing a book about the politics of drug prohibition. I started to ask Ehrlichman a series of earnest, wonky questions that he impatiently waved away. “You want to know what this was really all about?” he asked with the bluntness of a man who, after public disgrace and a stretch in federal prison, had little left to protect.“The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”

[Report] | Legalize It All, by Dan Baum | Harper's Magazine

how ironic is it that white Americans discuss the state of our community and try to use it as evidence of our ineptitude or predisposition to criminality when the very state of our community is a direct result of white interference and sabotage. At every turn whites have excluded blacks from the American Dream and upward social mobility. First, it was slavery, then it was discriminatory laws and practices like Jim Crow or disenfranchisement. They have destroyed successful black communities like Black Wall Street and Rosewood but years later complain and laugh about how blacks aren't self-reliant and self-sufficient. You used slave labor to accumulate wealth and gained riches off the backs of an entire race then want to talk about how someone else doesn't want to work for anything and expects handouts. At every turn your race undermined any black efforts of advancement only to use the position and status that you forced us to be in as an excuse and justification to treat us as less than human.

Saw this posted on another forum

Family Man

Banned
Daps
As I been saying the last 3 to 4 months the state of North Carolina is really fukked up.
It wasn't always like this though. NC was once the jewel of the South. Things just started turning to shyt around the last five years or so. One good thing though is that us (even though I'm a transplant) North Carolina nikkas ain't p*ssy and we buss our guns. I've also yet to encounter a black c00n down here in Charlotte.

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Bruh I don't know. NYC likes to portray itself as progressive but this is the same city that had elected Guiliani twice and Bloomberg 3 times. The city in the 90s was wreaked with crime and desperate so they elected Guiliani.

You just answered why Giuliani won. Bloomberg bought the election. That's why he was around so much. To this day, the gap between the Bronx and every other borough is so wide come election time because of this.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
It wasn't always like this though. NC was once the jewel of the South. Things just started turning to shyt around the last five years or so. One good thing though is that us (even though I'm a transplant) North Carolina nikkas ain't p*ssy and we buss our guns. I've also yet to encounter a black c00n down here in Charlotte.
It fukking sucks. We were a progressive place in the South.

I was in San Diego recently and people were giving me the side eye when I told them I was from NC.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
fukk this cac on cnn:pacspit:
Reporter:"If the video shows wrong doing of the suspect why not show the tape?"
"It would calm down the riots"
Cac:"This is a further investigation"
Reporter:"do you believe it should be released:leostare:"
Cac:"I think so but people will disect it and point out the wrongs":why:
Man fukk those pigs:pacspit: they don't want to show it cuz they saw the black brother did nothing wrong:pacspit:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Do you agree or disagree that Obama has the political clout and recognition to affect local level elections?

If Obama comes out and says vote for my guy, Black Upstanding Man X, for attorney general, chief of police, etc, that he would in effect get people to elect that particular candidate? And were that person to get elected, would it then be truthful to say he had an influence on a local level?

Why hasn't Obama stumped for more qualified, black candidates like he did for Julianna Stratton:

Obama Makes Rare Endorsement Via Ad In Illinois House Primary

Note the title of the article:
Obama makes rare endorsement via ad in Illinois House primary

And she ended up winning that election because of it. But she got a "rare" endorsement. An Obama endorsement of good people shouldn't have been rare. It should have been a guarantee.

Obama did not put himself out there as president because he was a political pansy who didn't want to ruffle feathers. And because of it, we have a bunch of establishment people in key positions throughout the country who DO NOTHING FOR BLACK PEOPLE. It's a trickle down effect that starts with leadership at the top.

So now you want Obama to do the job communities should be doing. Presidents rarely meddle in state/local elections. Unless it's a friend or favor situation it's not happening.

Every time someone gets shot the same people trot in here complaining about Obama. And they're usually the same people who can't tell you who their sherrif is, who their city prosecutor is, who their local representative is, etc. Same people can't be pressed to vote in a local election yet want to tell us why voting for president doesn't matter.

Y'all are lazy as fukk and complacent with being snuffed out slow. Enough of the emotional outbursts every other month when this happens. If you're not doing shyt to improve your own damn community you LOST.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
So now you want Obama to do the job communities should be doing. Presidents rarely meddle in state/local elections. Unless it's a friend or favor situation it's not happening.

Every time someone gets shot the same people trot in here complaining about Obama. And they're usually the same people who can't tell you who their sherrif is, who their city prosecutor is, who their local representative is, etc. Same people can't be pressed to vote in a local election yet want to tell us why voting for president doesn't matter.

Y'all are lazy as fukk and complacent with being snuffed out slow. Enough of the emotional outbursts every other month when this happens. If you're not doing shyt to improve your own damn community you LOST.

:russell: