Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Great information,

Could you provide me those states, and also do those states that you're speaking on, do they grant the felon (ex-felon) those voting rights if they fail any type of drug test, miss their PO visits or have any tardiness because of lack of transportation, don't get employment within a certain time frame, etc.
Do those states remove the felon tag if these violations occur because that is a stat out there, that states most felons that are released out of prison or those who are labeled felons, will return to jail/prison for the very reasons I've mentioned and more.

Please provide us the "LENGTHY" process that these ex-cons have to go through to be re-instated...I've heard about the process and most if not all state that it isn't worth going through that process...It's so much yellow tape and jumping through hoola hoops that ex-cons (felons) have to go through to get their rights back. Again all of this is broken down in the book "The NEW JIM CROW"

I know of 2-3 states in this country that allow felons to get their voting right back after serving their time, which are located up near the tip of the country,
Other countries allow felons to vote while in prisons might I add.

First of all, most black ppl that I've stated in my earlier post live in these "hood/project/ghetto" areas are felons. Would you agree? if not please explain why, and if you will explain those blacks that are locked in jail (Mass Incarceration) will they not be tagged as a felon? So you're telling me that there are low amount of felons walking around the Iberville projects in New Orleans or in the 7th Ward area in New Orleans? and other hood and ghetto areas around this country?

I'm not speaking on the Cliff and Clair Huxtables, the guys and girls that are in college, (which is a small percentile) of the worlds that you may think.. There are more impoverish black ppl living in this country than what you may think that are out here living.
The majority of the states in this country restore voting rights automatically. The states where you have to actively fight to try and get your right to vote restored are the minority (even though only 1 state doing this would be too much).
And your initial comment was that most black folks were felons. That is not true. You may have gone on to qualify the statement further down in your diatribe but I was responding to your initial incorrect declaration.
Also before you make a big ass post claiming facts maybe you should take the initiative to research whether your blanket statements are factual or not. We are both on the same Internet and the info is out there is you look.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
thats why they're so mad....

the CBC out here trying to fool the people...they ain't done SH!T in the streets.

Im not mad though...just not a confused knucklehead. If you understand DEEP politics and not this shallow bullshyt you claim to be a professor then you would know better. But you dont because you keep attesting to your social studies bullshyt

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Wow so the governor signed a bill recently that makes it really hard to see body cam footage.

Was it a gun or a book. They probably killed breh over a book and are going to lie. Holy shyt. Wow

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It looks like it was a Black officer

Brent Vinson

victim-officer.jpg

:francis:
I seen the accused officer, he was white. These race soldiers framing this brotha. You can tell he didn't kill this man.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Wow so the governor signed a bill recently that makes it really hard to see body cam footage.

Was it a gun or a book. They probably killed breh over a book and are going to lie. Holy shyt. Wow
It doesn't go into affect till next month though.

Withholding the body cam or surveillance video just makes them look worse. If the man really did have a gun and was threatening them then it should be clear. Not releasing the video just makes it look like you have something to hide.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The majority of the states in this country restore voting rights automatically. The states where you have to actively fight to try and get your right to vote restored are the minority (even though only 1 state doing this would be too much).
And your initial comment was that most black folks were felons. That is not true. You may have gone on to qualify the statement further down in your diatribe but I was responding to your initial incorrect declaration.
Also before you make a big ass post claiming facts maybe you should take the initiative to research whether your blanket statements are factual or not. We are both on the same Internet and the info is out there is you look.

:comeon: You're being a little obtuse breh, it ain't no accident that the states that require the court/the governor to restore voting rights are typically the blackest states in the union. Florida, Mississippi, Virginia, Alabama and Kentucky all require court action, you do the math. Black voter suppression is very real.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I seen the accused officer, he was white. These race soldiers framing this brotha. You can tell he didn't kill this man.

Well we gonna see what he made of...imagine if he were to shock everyone and call them out for lying about him and trying to pay him to not say who it really was...

The fukkery that would happen :wow:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

As I been saying the last 3 to 4 months the state of North Carolina is really fukked up.