Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The majority of the states in this country restore voting rights automatically. The states where you have to actively fight to try and get your right to vote restored are the minority (even though only 1 state doing this would be too much).
And your initial comment was that most black folks were felons. That is not true. You may have gone on to qualify the statement further down in your diatribe but I was responding to your initial incorrect declaration.
Also before you make a big ass post claiming facts maybe you should take the initiative to research whether your blanket statements are factual or not. We are both on the same Internet and the info is out there is you look.

This story is about exactly what bruh you quoted is talking about:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1665860

"A majority of felons and ex-cons blocked from voting reside in a core of six Southern states — Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee and Virginia — where more than 3 million people are banned from the rolls.

Punishing people with felony records hits African Americans harder than other races: 7 percent of blacks are disenfranchised compared to 1.8 percent of the rest of the country, the study found. The numbers are more drastic in Florida and Virginia, political battlegrounds considered crucial in deciding the outcome of November’s election. In Virginia, 20 percent of blacks can’t vote. In Florida, that number is 23 percent. President Obama carried both states in 2008. (Kentucky, which is safely in Republican hands, is the only other state where 1 in 5 African Americans can’t vote.)"

Presuming that they're basing their percentages off of the total black population in these states, if you subtract minors from the state black populations the percentage of black people that can't vote due being felons who would otherwise be eligible is more like 40% or even 45-50% :whoo:

And like the other poster already mentioned the prisons themselves are typically in white counties where they artificially boost the number of seats they get. That's basically like a plantation owner claiming their slaves as dependents for a tax write-off:wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This happened about 9mins from where I stay. I was at the protest at the apartment complex where the shooting happened. I was there when the protests were at their infantile stage. So the media can't lie to me. The protest was peaceful at 1st, but the officers were already putting riot gear on, and teargas was dispersed. I didn't even attempt to get past the Police Caravan. Me and my brother walked back to the car and went back home. This was around 10:30-11:00PM.

But there was noooo violence when we there.

The looting happened overnight long after we left. The agitators and provocateurs must've came from other parts of Charlotte rather than The Northside. My brother took a dope photo of the cops in riot gear in front of a CATS(Charlotte Area Transit) bus.

Oh yeah, and Pat McCrory can shut up. I'm at work right now and watching the news. I'm not trusting what CMPD has to say. Nope!!!!

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This story is about exactly what bruh you quoted is talking about:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1665860

"A majority of felons and ex-cons blocked from voting reside in a core of six Southern states — Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee and Virginia — where more than 3 million people are banned from the rolls.

Punishing people with felony records hits African Americans harder than other races: 7 percent of blacks are disenfranchised compared to 1.8 percent of the rest of the country, the study found. The numbers are more drastic in Florida and Virginia, political battlegrounds considered crucial in deciding the outcome of November’s election. In Virginia, 20 percent of blacks can’t vote. In Florida, that number is 23 percent. President Obama carried both states in 2008. (Kentucky, which is safely in Republican hands, is the only other state where 1 in 5 African Americans can’t vote.)"

Presuming that they're basing their percentages off of the total black population in these states, if you subtract minors from the state black populations the percentage of black people that can't vote due being felons who would otherwise be eligible is more like 40% or even 45-50% :whoo:

And like the other poster already mentioned the prisons themselves are typically in white counties where they artificially boost the number of seats they get. That's basically like a plantation owner claiming their slaves as dependents for a tax write-off:wow:

Let him cook since he stated I didn't know what the hell I was speaking about saying most black males/ppl are felons..

I'm pulling the shyt out the sky though.

His whole argument about restoring felons voting rights...most states, you have to do your time AND be out probation/parole. Hell you can be on parole for 5 years, 10 years, to life..one fukk up and you still can be on probation...mess around and be late for a P.O. visit and see what happens, don't get employment in a certain time frame..Don't pay your fees/dues..see what happens..all that shyt is setup for those "FELONS" that are release to remain "FELONS" thus them not being able to get through the restoration process that MAJORITY of the STATES in this country uphold, which is completing your sentence AND getting off parole/probation..(you left that out buddy buddy, along with the LENGTHY process that you have to go through to be granted your rights.. All that have to be completed and then you have to go through the process of getting those rights.

If it was that easy, why the hell they just pass the "remove the Felon check box" law/policy when applying for a job..because blacks who are FELONS majority of us, wasn't getting jobs..thus we can't get transportation, homes, take care of ourselves, which will result to them violating their probation/parole status. shyt is a game within a game..

Dude talking like once you get outta that hole and step on free land, your voting rights are handed back to you..you can go stand in line the upcoming election and vote and shyt...nikka is silly and coco

Again as I stated 2-3 states, it may be 2 up in the North/ along Maine or somewhere, you actually can still vote while being a felon.

Some states give you restore your voting rights and it's like Hawaii, Ohio, Penn, or some shyt..like 8-10 states maybe..but the others will lock yo black ass out from voting and sitting on a juror panel.

Last edited:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
It doesn't go into affect till next month though.

Withholding the body cam or surveillance video just makes them look worse. If the man really did have a gun and was threatening them then it should be clear. Not releasing the video just makes it look like you have something to hide.
Too bad "be the system" didn't work this time around.:rolleyes:

North Carolina General Assembly - Senate Roll-Call Transcript
North Carolina General Assembly - House of Representatives Roll-Call Transcript

:scust: at those minority Democrats in the Senate voting for this garbage, one of them being a high ranking member of the state level black caucus. The lone nay vote was a white dude.:scust:

And then somebody gonna step to me on some " stop complaining and just vote them out" like I don't know the probability of the next man stabbing me in the back. :scust:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Too bad "be the system" didn't work this time around.:rolleyes:

North Carolina General Assembly - Senate Roll-Call Transcript
North Carolina General Assembly - House of Representatives Roll-Call Transcript

:scust: at those minority Democrats in the Senate voting for this garbage, one of them being a high ranking member of the state level black caucus. The lone nay vote was a white dude.:scust:

And then somebody gonna step to me on some " stop complaining and just vote them out" like I don't know the probability of the next man stabbing me in the back. :scust:
this is why i'm extremely dissillusioned when it come to politics, people will sell you all of sorts of things to get elected, and then do none of them when they get put in office. I know if it's one thing to say you are gonna do something, and then actually face getting it done, but :martin:

BlackAdam

Pro
Daps
Reppin
CLT Born and Raised
shyt gettin real crazy here in CLT. Death Penalty should be in play for the WHITE cop that shot this father waiting for his son at the bus stop. There HAS to be consequences for this shyt.