Disabled Black Man Shot Dead by Police While Reading in the Car

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Anybody else in Charlotte watching the News?

You find it funny how WSOCTV is released a photo and the anchor said "These photos clearly show he had a gun and corroborate with what police have said" even though the photo isn't clear at ALL. Very weird.....all I saw was a blurred out object.

:jbhmm:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
On another note, Erica Bryant(WSOCTV Charlotte News Anchor) is

:noah:

She's wearing a purple "wrap around dress" that looks like a robe. Everytime I've seen her on TV today, the only thing I can daydream about is unwrapping and untying that dress....

:noah:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, how was Obama gonna adress it? He already created a civil rights department in the D.O.J to investigate corrupt police departments. Ferguson has been disbanded, and others are under investigation. Etc

What would you have liked Obama to have done ?
I think it's a situation similar to athletes. Their words alone & how they come across on these issue means a lot. Hell Jim Brown saying he wouldn't disrespect the flag was a big hit in ALOT of people eyes.

A huge portion feel Obama when it comes to LBGT issues is strong & aggressive. Not so much with issues specifically black related

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
fellow gun owners be safe out there. the 2nd amendment isn't for us. i'm a texan and everybody owns a gun here and i still feel like i can't practice my right to bear arms like these cacs. my neighbor was moving out and i saw him in passing with his gun on his waist. all i could think of was must be nice:francis: if that was me i guarantee one of these nosey punks would have called the police on my ass and i could have gotten clapped.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Killed with a Book, sounds like "THE SLAVE CODES" are still in effect:

us-history-chapter-13-22-728.jpg